Chapter 1 - Where Life Takes Me

2 years later

Two years ago,I thought I'd never make it out alive. I thought that I'd never get to feel normal again, but I guess I was wrong on some part of that!

Now I'm in LA living my best life. I had just came from a trip in New York because their was this amazing band playing there and my friend Jazmine begged me to go. Not only did we see a fire band but we danced all night and had the best drinks. Men were watching us ready to risk it all at any moment!

So now that I'm home back in my 1 room apartment which was pretty big I'm trying to focus on this new book I'm writing.About My life and to help upcoming witches but I won't get into that to much.

Not only have I been writing but I have my own shop with witch craft stuff and other necessities. Believe it or not there is a hell of a lot of witches that live here in LA.

Lately I've tried to make a love life for myself but I can't help myself for not being able to stop loving this one person. For so long I've tried to hide it I've tried to pretend even when I was with Enzo but now I know it won't go away!

2 years ago
Bonnie: what are you doing here
Damon: Have you been to Mystic Falls cause there's a Heretic clipping his gnarly heretic toenails in my master bath right now. Now I have no where else to go.
Bonnie: So I guess it's a good thing I didn't get hit by a truck huh?
Damon: come on bonnie it was three seconds.
Bonnie:Do you know how long three seconds is in a life and death situation!
Damon: In the first second I thought how amazing it would feel to have Elena in my arms again.By second number two I kissed her.And but her third I remembered you're MY BEST FRIEND and if anything ever happen to you I would lose my mind!

!PREENT TIME!

But I would never hurt my best friend like that because she she's been through a lot and deserve her happiness. Lately me and Caroline have been talking a lot and she's been busy. She's also being traveling the world seeing new sites and doing new things and I couldn't be more happier for her. And now that the twins are getting older they have been doing good at the boarding school.

Recently Matt has been doing better as the new sheriff and starting his own family. Elena been busy with work and being a nurse I heard that she saved two lives so good for her. Damon on the other hand was doing great learning new fighting tricks and been helping with the boarding school.

Now anyone would think wow great everyone's doing amazing. But for the most it is, but I just can't get over him. (Ugh what should I do!!!)This love for Damon is really killing me I have to get him out of my mind!

SO HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER DID YOU LIKE IT!!! LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BE UP LOADING MORE SO GET READY!ALSO THIS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SOMETHING LIKE THIS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!🥰😂