1 - Female Raiden

Third Person POV

You yawned, sitting back in your chair at the station you had been assigned to. Working under one of the Winds of Destruction, known as Sundowner, you were in charge of watching over the children brains that were going to be used for cyborg bodies

You didn't particularly like this job, but you bared with it since it was only a placeholder until your true role finally came to light.

"Bald bastard.." You grumbled, crossing your arms.

The former warmonger held you in a high position in his eyes, even with putting you as a subordinate. Your intellect and fighting abilities were enough to secure you a spot as his 'protege'. Sundowner had found you after wars had settled down, a small orphan.

He something different in you, he saw you weren't satisfied with this lack of violence. You never had any family or a home like that from the start, so all this bloodshed was the only source of entertainment, as if it was a T.V show for you.

Obviously, his twisted personality blended in with your's and he took you under his wing

If something were to ever happen to Sundowner, you were to take his place as a Wind of Destruction. He had spent good time and money into molding you into be a perfect warrior, ever since you were a young boy. This job was to simply just keep you relaxed until the time to show you off was necessary.

You saw Sundowner as a mentor, although it didn't lessen your disgust for him and his beliefs, even if said beliefs were implanted into you as well.

"Pft, next in line.." You scoffed. "And when the hell is that ever gonna happen? The old man isn't gonna kick the bucket anytime soon with those cybernetic enhancements and it's not like there's anyone strong enough to oppose us."

Then, a thought came to your head.

"Oh yeah..there was that Raiden girl he was rambling on about. But she wasn't a match for Jetsream Sam and could barely lay a finger on Sundowner."

You thought there was no possible way she could-

"(Y-Y/N) sir!" One of lackey soldiers stumbled in, panic stretching across their face.

"Huh? What's with you? Who said you come in here?" You asked, annoyance coming from your voice.

"I-It's Sundowner, sir..he's been..defeated." They announced.

Your expression dropped from lax irritation to shock.

"Defeated? As in.."

"Yes..! He's been killed, cut down by the cyborg known as Jack the Ripper!"* See notes at the end).

"Huh.." You hummed, your tone slipping into a neutral one as you regained composure. "So the old man's kicked the bucket, huh.."

You let out a sigh, walking past the soldier and out the door.

"Talking so much shit and in the end, getting yourself killed..even though I hated you so much..I don't think I could like myself if I didn't even try avenge you."

You then turned over to the mere solider, shooting a demanding glare that made him yelp. "Prepare my battle jacket. Now."

"Y-Yessir!" And with that, he ran off in order to do what his superior demanded him off.

Suddenly, you felt your lips slide into a grin.

"You always DID tell me say kids were cruel, old man.." You started with a chuckle that slipped into bloodthirsty laughter.