Ch1. Popularity

"The people keep going on and on about this knew criminal that is roaming the streets. Who may this person be? Are they as bad as the bad guys? Or are they just a lost cause? Find out more on—"

"That bitch..who does she think she is?" Y/n muttered shutting off the TV.

"The news reporter?"

"Yeah no shit Peter. Ugh, after the whole fiasco with the bad guys going good. They are now all they talk about!" Y/n snarled

"But didn't you just see that girl talking about you?" Peter asked.

"I was happy at first but then when she compared me to the bad guys, all the happiness went down the drain.." y/n pouted.

"What if we did something big? Like steal something very valuable.."

"Like this?"

Y/n looked on what Peter was showing on his phone.

"Hmm Gala Saturday? Not a bad idea"

"Another criminal on the loose? Are you involved in this?" Diane asked pointing her finger at Wolf.

"What? No! We are done being bad. You know that!" Wolf said defending himself

"We barely know anything about this criminal.." Diane placed a blurry picture of you in disguise on the dining table.

"Their new right? They probably won't last long and be good like we were.." Wolf said smirking placing his feet on the table.

Diane kicked them off.

"And what if they are? We just freed the city from your crew. Now the people is going to need to be afraid to roam the streets again?"

Wolf sighed "if it worries you so much, why don't I don't know..play detective"

As Wolf said that he was throwing food into his mouth.

But Diane caught it with her hand.

"That's not a bad idea Wolf.."

"You know I was joking right?" Wolf said groaning.

"Yep! Oh stop being a baby, we aren't going to go out and find clues" Diane said skimming through papers.

"Oh good, didn't feel like it"

"Well not today"

Wolf groaned

"Stop whining! You're acting like a pup!" Diane spat.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry. Just tell me what to do and I'll help"

"Hey! Fluffy! We gotta go!" Y/n shouted to Peter.

"Can you stop calling me that?" Peter got into the driver's seat.

"What? Your fur is fluffy" y/n rustled her hand on Peter's hand.