The Proclamation

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door and my friends yelling at me to wake up.

"OK, OK, I'm up," I yelled, getting up from my bed, getting dressed, and doing my hair.

Small Time Skip

"Ok, what do you all want?!" I yelled at four of my five best friends. "Today is the day that Ben is going to tell his father that he wants to bring those kids from the Isle here remember!" Faith said. "Oh god, I almost forgot about that!" I yelled running to the fitting room where Ben is getting his suit well, fitted.

Time skip

When I got into the fitting room I was just in time because a few seconds after I got in there Beast and Belle came in. "Are you ready for this?" I whispered to Ben. "No, but it's now or never," he responded.

"How is it possible you are going to be crowned king next month? you're just a baby," Beast said happily and yet somewhat sad. 'He's not gonna be feeling either of those emotions in a few minutes' I thought.  "He's turning sixteen dear," Belle said. "Hey pops," Ben said. "Hello," I said waving my hand a Belle and beast. "Hey, Maddie how was your trip to Wonderland last week?" Belle asked me making me smile at the memories. "It was fun mainly just tea parties but still fun!" I said. "That's good to hear, also sixteen that's far too young to be crowned king," Beast said, "I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two," he continued and at the end of his sentence Belle scoffed," Uh you decided to marry me at twenty-eight," she said looking at him while he was still looking at us. (Who else thinks of how rude that is) "It was either you or the teapot," he said winking at us making Ben and I both laugh quietly, "kidding," he said to his wife. after a few seconds, Ben started talking about the proclamation and all I could think was stuff is about to go down. I ended up zoning out until I heard Beast yell, " Maleficient! She is the worst villain in the land!" I jumped when I heard him yell. "Dad just hear me out," ben said trying to calm his father down. "I won't hear of it," he said pointing his finger at Ben, "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes," he finished. "Sir their children are innocent!" I said trying to help Ben's case, "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" "Dad," Ben said trying to get his dad to agree with us as Belle looked at her husband.  "I supposed the children are innocent," he said walking away as Belle went up to Ben and fixed his shirt and then went up to me and hugged me while saying," Well... well done," then she walked up to Beast asking "Shall we?" While they hooked arms and walked off.  "You did good," I said as we walked over to the window looking at the Isle. "I would have done worse if you didn't help me with my dad," he said going quiet while looking at the Isle seeming to have been thinking of something. 'This year is going to be weird,' I thought to myself.