Decorating

Zanes POV I can't believe me and aph are bf and gf.I mean in high school we hated each other than we became BFFs now lovers!I probably should start setting up my room I'll have to walk over to my house to get my stuff I walk back up the stairs.I walk to the door and walk out of the house.Then head across the street there were caution tape along the house I open up the door the cops are around the caution tape ah mr ro'meav we have 3 suspects that could have done it.Why are you here?She asks I forgot my stuff  in my room ohh ok then you can be on your way she says.I walk upstairs and open my room door and get all my stuff but when I was counting my ponies I was missing butter shy.Mabey aph took it when she came by she did have my hoodie on I walk back down stairs and right out the door.But before I could shut it one of the officers said they needed me aph and everyone else that was at the crime scene to look at the suspects this Thursday.Ok I say as I walk outside I walk across the street and open the house door.I walk in and down to the basement then get my stuff out of my box  and started to decorate.The basement was perfect it was dark and cold and it was big.Oh dang it I don't have a bed huh.

Aphmaus POV I should probably give Zane his butter shy ponie back I'll give his hoodie back tomorrow.It's to soft and warm I grab his butter shy figure of my dresser.Then open my door and head to the basement but I over hear Zane talking about not having a bed.Hmm oh I have and idea I'll go to the store and get Zane a air mattress.I pick up my wallet from the table and walk out of the house and got into my car.And drove to the camping store I walk inside and ask the guy at the checkout where the air mattresses are he told me there in I'll 4 .I walk to that I'll and scan the shelves up to down and at the very bottom.There we're the air mattresses I pick one up and put it on the counter the guy scans it and told me it was 20$ I pull out my wallet and give him the cash.I walk into the parking lot and get in my car I turn the keys and drove back to my house.I get out of my car and get to the door and open it.And open the basement door hey Zane I holler yea aph he yells back I've got a present for you he walks up the stairs He noticed I was hiding something behind my back.What's that?He asks I pull the bag with the air mattress in it.Open it I say he grabs the bag carfully he opens the bag and reads the label.I overheard you saying you needed a mattress so I got you one.He pulls me in for a hug thx aph we both pull away he kisses me on the cheek a pink blush spreads across my face.your welcome Zane he heads back down to the basement but before he could i remembers his butter shy  figure.Ohh Zane wait I pulled the ponie out of my pocket and throw it to him he turns around and catches it and walks back downstairs.