PROLOGUE 2

🔸 When Pragya came home Sushma saw Pragya's dress a little bit torn. When she asked Pragya about that Pragya Sushma came to know about what happened with Pragya in office.

🔸 She was engaged by hearing what happened in office. (It was obvious that any Mother will gets angry if something like that happens with their Daughter.

🔸 Next day, Sushma goes to Thapar Mansion and slaps Gaurav for what he did with Pragya. She told him that they are conducting a press conference to announce that they are breaking their partnership with Thapar's and will sell the shares along with other properties.

🔸 He tells her that it is not possible. Then Sushma reminded him about the papers which he signed at office yesterday.

🔸 After Sushma left, Alia & Tanu comes there. They told Gaurav that they are also Pragya's enemies.

🔸 They told him the plan which Gaurav reluctantly agreed.

🔸 At Press Conference, when Pragya was about to announce Gaurav came there on stage and tried to malign Pragya's character by blaming her for trying to molest him.

🔸 Alia & Tanu hides themselves in crowd and joins Gaurav by blaming Pragya by bringing her past.

🔸 Gaurav also shows some fake proofs on which Media believed without cross checking it.

🔸 Pragya tried to defend her but all goes in vain. Her security evacuates both Pragya & Sushma from there. After sometime, they came to their house.

🔸 Alia, Tanu & Gaurav's plan to malign Pragya's character was successful.

🔸 Pragya wasn't able to go anywhere outside of the house as everywhere the news of press conference was telecasting everywhere.

🔸 Abhi got to know about what happened with Pragya in Press Conference and tried to contact Pragya but goes in vain.

🔸 Kohli's, Khanna's, Arora's and Luthra's were unaware of this.