𝘁𝘄𝗼

ıllıllı how you like that | blackpink ♪

it was now our second day being an mc. Me and beomgyu are in the room where you know the past mc do an interview.

I'm so happy right now because I'm interviewing my own group. We actually just released our new mv how you like that three days ago.

"Hello bank patrons! We are..."

"Gomyangi!" We both said.

"I'm beomgyu"

"And I'm seoyeon" I said.

"Today we have a special guest we're going to interview" I said while smiling widely. Beomgyu nodded smiling too.

"Ne, and I think they are here now" he said and I look at beomgyu fake surprise.

"Really? Where are they?" I ask while looking around.

"We're here!" My friends said and they stand up. Me and beomgyu step aside, and I signal karina unnie to introduce our group. My friends are already dressed in their croptop hanbok outfit, while me I still need to change.

"Annyeonghaseyo we are aespa!" We all said and bow. And we all look at the camera again smiling.

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

🐻—범규

I saw how happy seoyeon is when she is interviewing her own friends. She's so cute!!

I really love her eye smile, her presence—here we go again. Beomgyu stop day dreaming and focus on your work...

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬

🐯—서연

After the interview, I go towards the stylist room to get my outfit and change. After I changed into my pink croptop hanbok, I go outside where my other members are waiting.

We all go to the stage and wait for the music to play. While waiting I felt like someone is staring at me. I look at my side to see beomgyu looking at me he waved and I waved back. The music started and we started our performance.

Jisoo; minju
Jennie; seoyeon
Rosé; winter
Lisa; karina

[seoyeon]보란 듯이 무너졌어
boran deusi muneojyeosseo
바닥을 뚫고 저 지하까지
badageul ddulhgo jeo jihaggaji

[minju]옷 끝자락 잡겠다고
os ggeutjarag jabgessdago
저 높이 두 손을 뻗어 봐도
jeo nupi dusoneur bbeodeo bwado