𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

ıllıllı thursday's child has far to go | txt

—stray kids just left the waiting room after me and beomgyu interviewed them

stray kids just left the waiting room after me and beomgyu interviewed them. They bowed at us and I slowly walk to beomgyu's side.

I notice beomgyu's mood, and I just look at him confused.

"yah, beomgyu yah" I muttered. He ignored me and continue to memorize his script.

"Yah!" I said. Finally he look at me, but with jealousy in his eyes??

"What?" He ask plainly.

"Are you okay?" I ask. And he just nodded.

"Come on, I know you well beomgyu" I said. He shook his head and I sigh. I look at the staffs to ask them if they know and they shrugged and shook their heads.

Well I have to find it out myself. He was in he's normal mood before we interviewed stray kids, he's eyes are showing jealousy after...huh?? What is he jealous for? My beauty???

"Beomgyu come on tell me" I said. He sighed.

"Hyunjin hyung kept staring at you" he muttered shyly.

"He was?" I ask. And he nodded.

"And?" I ask.

"Nothing" he said. Let me just connect the dots. We interviewed stray kids, hyunjin kept looking at me, and after Beomgyu's mood change and I saw jealousy in he's eyes. Oh...he's jealous. Why is he jealous??

"I connected all the dots.Your jealous because hyunjin kept looking at me?" I ask. And he immediately look at me.

"No why would I be jealous?" He said in defense.

"Then why did I saw jealousy in your eyes minutes ago?" I ask. He look away avoiding my eyes. And I tease him by following his glances, he sigh again.

"Okay you won I was jealous" he said.

"But why would you be jealous?" I ask.

"I don't know" he said. I sigh and pat his head and he finally smile. And I smile back. And then ive came into the room, I smile at them and waved at my friend wonyoung.

"Airing in 10 seconds"

I am now resting at me and my friends dorm after the tiring day

I am now resting at me and my friends dorm after the tiring day. I'm scrolling through my feed when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" i said. The door opened and saw karina unnie.

"O unnie" I said as I sit up on my bed.

"Do you want to eat? Minjeong cooked tteokbeoki" she said. I immediately stand up and put on my slippers.

"Of course, come on unnie" I said and we left my room. I saw the other two already eating and I sat down beside minjeong unnie.

"Wahh this looks delicious" I said as I tasted it.

"Mmm!" I said.

"So how's being an mc" mindeungie said.

"It's great also tiring" I said.

"I saw the interview of stray kids sunbaenim and, I notice hyunjin sunbaenim kept glancing at you" rina unnie said.

"Beomgyu told me that too, he even got jealous about it" I immediately put my hand on my mouth as I widened my eyes.

"He got jealous?" Minju said.

"No i didn't said that" I said. As I stuff my mouth of tteokbeoki.

"Yes You were!" Minjeong unnie said.

"I think my ship is gonna sail soon" She continued her sentence.

"Yah! I told you unnie were just bestfriends nothing more" I lied.

"Yeah right. I've known you since we're a trainee yeoni" Karina unnie said.

"Look unnie is blushing!" Minju said. I hid my face with hands in embarrassment.

"Just admit that you like him yeoni" minjeong unnie said. I remove my hands on my face and i nodded sighing.

"It's okay to like him unnie, but you two shouldn't date yet" Minju said.

"Of course not, I'm not ready yet. And as if he like me back, I'm probably just a friend to him" I said and put tteokbeoki on my mouth chewing it slowly.

"No he likes you I'm sure" minjeong unnie said, and I smile at them and we continue to talk and eat our food.

No hate for  ok??? I don't hate him he's my bias in skz I just don't know who put in there. :)))

And stream good boy gone bad