•Unbelievable News•

Kayla's Pov

I was at the kitchen making lunch for Jennette. I went to the garden since she was making flower crowns but when I got there she was gone I checked every single room but she was not there I started to get really worried but then a maid called me I followed her and saw a red haired man holding Princess Jennette I immediately thought that he was a kidnapper and I snatched Jennette off his arms and glared at him But then Jennette said "Kayla! That's Mr Felix Papa's Personal Knight" i was shocked and apologized to the knight. The knight said "I'm here to deliver a Message from His Highness Claude" i replied "And that Message is?" He continued "Princess Jennette will be staying at the main Palace Please pack your stuffs Lady Kayla" i replied " I understand C'mon Princess let's pack our stuffs"

Jennette's Pov

I followed Kayla and helped her packing.

One hour later

I finished packing my clothes and I asked Kayla "Are you done Kayla?" She nodded and carried me we all entered the carriage a few minutes passed and we arrived at the palace Felix showed me my rooms and it was beautiful it was filled with different shades of blue I unpacked my clothes with a help of a maid after I unpacked my clothes Mr Felix entered my room and said "C'mon Princess it's time for dinner" I followed him to the dining room Felix Carried me and putted me to the chair next to Papa after eating Papa Carried me to my room I kissed his forehead and smiled at him he looked shocked for a second and then he kissed my forehead and left Kayla entered my room and sang me a Luluby
I fall asleep

The next day

I was walking at the halls and I saw Mr Felix and said "Mr Felix!"
Mr Felix replied "Do you need anything Princess?" I replied "Where's Papa?" Felix said " Follow me Princess!" I followed him to Papa's room I got nervous when Felix said "He's asleep i think you should wake him up!" He opened the door and pushed me inside Papa's room I walked over to Papa and thought 'Why is he still asleep it like 11:00am' i Started shaking his body and he's still asleep I layed next him and sang a Luluby and to my surprise he's awake I got up and said "Papa!" I hugged him.

To be continued....