chapter 1: framed and arrested

It was just an average every day for Izuku Midoriya. He was continuing to train with one for all. He was finally up to being able to use 60% of it and with the new full gauntlets that Melissa had just sent him, he was finally able to use it at 100%. He had also mastered all of the other quirks within except for the second user's quirk, which he had just used and it turns out to have been awesome.

The second user's quirk is an aura shield which, once mastered would accelerate healing and protect Izuku from internal and external injuries, which also contributes basically the same benifit as the full gauntlet and it can stack with the full gauntlet. It also gives him pretty much an Avatar state while active in addition to being able to shoot explosions from his hands, which he can fire like flairs and he can also do a bomb transmutation on anything he touches just like Curious.

The only downside is that there is a limited amount of energy in this aura which can be worn down by blocking injuries and if it goes out then all of the added defence and bonus powers are gone until it replenishes. Still, a pretty great quirk.

And not only was his one for all progress going great, but he even confessed his feelings for Ochako and she said yes.

Yeah. Things were finally looking up for him after all the times he was ridiculed and harassed for being quirkless.

As soon as he entered class he saw all of the students glare at him. Even Hagakure who was invisible. He could just feel her glaring angrily at him.

Izuku: "Hi guys" he greeted nervously "Is everything alright?"

Todoroki: "Stop acting oblivious! We know what you did!"

He was immediately frozen in place by Todoroki's ice and then beaten up by everyone.

But after the first few hits Izuku began laughing maniacally

Izuku: "Hahahaha! You fools! Did you really think Todoroki's pathetic ice can hold me?" he asked, making everyone gasp and take a step back.

Izuku: "My quirk gave me the ability to destroy Todoroki's massive ice geysers at the festival casually with the flick of my wrist. Now that I'm so much tougher than I was back then, do you really think this can hold me?"

Everyone's eyes widened. Especially Bakugou, who knew the truth of Izuku's quirk. Izuku noticed this and focused on him. A large grin on his face.

Izuku: "What about you Kachan? You know better than anyone else what kind of quirk I have. And without Aizawa here, do you think you can even survive against me?"

Everyone in class: "Yes. We're confident that thin piece of ice can hold you"

Izuku: "Yeah. You're probably right. Please let me go!" he shouted in desperation and panic

Mina: "Shut up scum!" she shouted and threw acid in his face.

Izuku: "Why?"

Then Ochako slapped him in the face

Ochako: "Because you're the traitor"

Izuku: "What?" he asked in confusion and heart break

Then suddenly All might, Aizawa, and Nezu all showed up being angry at Izuku, yet they decided to leave their class unattended with the supposed traitor right there.