Green Apple x Red Apple

Dedicated to: LeilaTheBread gay_bij Jamless_Human morbidcheesecake kaoesthetic

Green Apple's POV
---------------------------

Green Apple was sitting inside its crate. All alone, no one to talk to. Its family and friends had already met their demise. Courtesy of the hungry monster that lived outside the crate.

That's when it saw it. Red Apple.

It was just so majestic, so beautiful, so luscious, so sexy, so... red. It was so red that green apple was almost on the verge of cumming itself.

So green apple decided.

It was going to fuck Red Apple.

But current situations weren't what Green Apple had in mind. At all. Green Apple wanted to fuck the apple juice out of red apple and peel it softly while green apple devours it.

But that didn't happen.

Green apple never in its apple life imagined to be peeled off by sweet, innocent, sexy red apple like this while red apple penetrated it with it's 7 cm long branch. Red apple was so big and thick that green apple was in tears.

Green apple was overwhelmed with pleasure and pain that all it could do was make the ahegao face as red apple devoured it little by little, fucking the life out of it as green apple disintegrated in thin air.

It was safe to say that the monster that lived outside the crate was really surprised and dumbfounded when it found a yellow apple inside the crate instead of a green and a red one.

That didn't matter to it anyway. It lustfully and needily devoured the yellow apple until there was only a tiny piece of branch left. And right after that, the monster clad in a T-shirt, sweatpants and glasses came hard in its pants.

The monster was sure going to buy more apples tomorrow for its needs to be met.