Chapter 18

2023

Y/n pov

It has been 5 years since the blip everyone thought it was best to live a normal life now a group was sent out to kill Thanos and they did he was dead we all lived in some hideout until he was gone I lived with starks with Brooklyn now in the woods it was peaceful Morgan and Brooklyn was 5 now life was amazing "Mommy are you okay?" I was thinking about him how i missed him "Yes Brooky mommy is fine" she hugged me and kissed her cheek I looked outside Tony and Morgan playing Hide go Seek it was cute to see then I got a sense someone was coming but it was just Morgan and Tony coming in from Brunch which Pepper was making she made a salad and some boiled potatoes the girls sat together laughing playing superhero's it was cute I planted a blossom tree in memory of Bucky it's where me and Brook sat and talked about him she loved hearing about him Tony excused himself he was trying to find a way to bring everyone back he missed the team but he was doing it for me he knew we had a life together in the past he knew we was meant together.  I never called him Tony it just sunk in that he was my Dad it felt right "Dad it's okay you can stop it's been 5 years" as I followed him down to the basement he looked and me and smiled as Pepper joined us with the girls and sat down looking "It's just I love you all my 2 daughters, my wife and my granddaughter" Morgan hugged Tony it was nice to see she could grow up with an amazing dad. I had a rush down my spine and looked at Tony and he knew I sensed someone he told us to stay here so we did.

Tony Pov

I looked at the door 3 people was at the door I saw the red blondish hair and opened the door "Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Steve Rogers what do I owe the pleasure" Y/n rushed up and saw Natasha and hugged her and went to get the other 2 "Scott Lang came to the Campus and gave us and idea that we can defeat Thanos and return the world to normal but we need yours and y/n's help"  Y/n looked at Natasha and she nodded that meant they wasn't lying they knew away "would bring him back" and she nodded and looked at Brooklyn and opened her arms "Auntie Natasha" she ran and hugged her "Uncle Clint, UNCLE Steve" she looked so excited to see them "I'll do it for her she deserves a chance to see her dad" she looked at pepper who looked at me "I'll come with you all I'll look after them both" I sighed and kneeled down to Morgan "Daddy is becoming a superhero again to save the world so you can grow up in a good world I love you 3000" she nodded and hugged him we all left together to go save the world.

Y/n pov 

We arrived and saw everyone that had survived plus the ant guy from when we thought in the big battle against each other. Hulk said that Scott had a few sizing device which we could use and send a few people to collect the stones and bring an alternate Thanos to defeat who had the gauntlet from before and we could make our own and snap him from existence and it worked for hulk when tested it out making him loose the movement in his arm.  The power stone was Nebula's and James' task and they nodded,  the reality stone was Thor's and Rocket's task to get and they nodded,  Bruce decided he was responsible for the Time stone, the space stone was Tony's and Scott's responsibility, me and Steve had to get the mind stone and we nodded and Clint and Nat was in charge of the soul stone. We all nodded happy so we suited it up me and Steve sat waiting "She looks a lot like him" I knew he meant Brooklyn all I could do was nod and looked down the silence was grieving I hadn't used my powers since I was pregnant with Brook so I was rusty I looked and my ring then at Steve "She's the closest thing I have to him other than you it's harder seeing her when she looks so much like him that's why I'm here for her to have a chance to see her father" he nodded as the rest of the Avengers joined us suited up as we all stood side by side one pair at time was sent off us being the last it was a quick trip weird but no motion sickness I was in my normal super suit. I looked around I sensed something but I couldn't figure out if it was good or bad so I went and summoned ice and fire and went forward with caution.