Chapter 7

Inside the Henituse Manor and territory are very noisy and full of laughter people are seen in their most beautiful dresses and the streets are full of life.

Kids are playing around commoners and noble alike are with each other eating and exploring the beautiful sights inside the place.

While on the Henituse Manor you can see magic all over the place making the whole place look magical that is a treat for the eyes of the people inside and outside. 

Magician and Knights are seen drinking happily with a lot of food for their hard work of putting all the decorations that Countess Violan personally talks to and convinced with some sweet talk and money.

Meanwhile, Count Deruth deals with the territories money budget that Countess Violan personally handed him so that their grandchildren's debut will be perfect with no mistake.

Back with the Henituse's

The triplets looked at each other talking through telepathy that Cadel did even with Calliope protest not to include her since it will disturb her slacker life with her sleep.

Cale looked at his children arguing through their minds even if they look like nothing is happening.

Deruth and Violan stand in front of Cale and the children while Basen and Lily stand beside Cale with the triplets in front of the siblings.

"Count Deruth and Countess Violan Henituse are entering!"

A servant announced and the hall suddenly became silent as they saw their Count and Countess step out the huge door.

Countess Violan squeezed Deruth's hand as she noticed him being nervous while the siblings sweatdropped looking at their parents.

Deruth just smiled nervously while feeling his wife's scary stare and proceeded to go down while the others make space for them.

" Cale, Basen, and Lily Henitesu along with the new addition to the Henituse Family are now entering!"

The doors opens and most of the girls blushed at the sight of Cale with light and some smoke making him more majestic.

Cale's smile twitched when he saw Hans and On making his appearance more dramatic while Cadel and Lily tries to hold back their laughter seeing his face suddenly scrunched up.

The triplets looked at each other and holds hands since no one can see them due to the height of the barricades. 

"Caiden Henituse!-"

Lily suddenly raised Caiden to eye view of the visitors and Caiden looked like a tomato at that exact moment.

"Ehhh?!"

Cadel looked at Basen who is behind him with puppy eyes and Basen just looked at him amused..

"Cadel Henituse"

Even with Cadel protest, Basen lifted him up and Basen looked like he is ready to faint being raised like an infant he is.

"and Calliope Henituse!"

Calliope raised her hands towards her father and Cale gladly took her up in his arms.

The people who saw this immediately knew they are really Cale Henituse's children because of their face, hair, and eyes.

Ron and Beacrox looked up at their previous young master who is currently holding his daughter.

Rosalyn looked at the children in nostalgia.

Cale has the same hair like her and she can see one of her younger brothers having a child with the same red hair.

Cale and the others walked down the stair into their parents while guests began to come to them one by one separating cale from the rest of his family.

"Your children are so cute!"

"You have good genes young one"

"Young Master please look here!"

Cale pouts- glared at the people around him as they are all girls.

'This is one of the reasons I actually like being trash!'

Cale thought as girls swarmed him and began asking him questions and being personal

'Okay, this is too close like I'm not with the kids-! Who the fuck touched my ass!?'

Cale thought and tried to escape the mob of girls. Keyword: try

The rest of the Henituse family watched as cale got dragged off in the distance by girls trying to hit it off with him.

"Reminds me of when I tried to ask Drew in a prom dance..."

Deruth said and the rest looked at him

"Drew Thames was the most beautiful girl in our university in our time with her red hair, pale skin, and reddish lips"

A guest said while most of the guys nodded witnessing the beauty of the Red Rose of the university when they were young.

'Well Count Deruth's late wife doesn't even look like she aged as she was still as beautiful when she gave birth'

A guy thought looking at the Count who manage to snatch two beautiful women in his life.

The kids looked at their father before looking at each other and looking at the sweets...

.

.

.

Cale Vs Sweets!

.

.

.

The boys looked at the sweets and Cale..

"Sweets"

"Sweets"

"Sweets"

They all decided since it's been a long time since they are able to eat sweets and fine and delicate food.

Lily laughed and took her niece and nephews to the food section while Cale looked betrayed while the girls continued to drag him away.