GIRL×GIRL

"Are you serious Jenny? Like we are supposed to be best friends. How can you choose your boyfriend over me?"

"I'm sorry, babe. How about we go shopping tomorrow?"

"I'm going today no matter what. I'm not free for the rest of the week and the birthday party is this weekend, I need to buy a new dress."

"Ok then, choose a nice dress and send me a pic as well, bye"

"Bye" I sighed before cutting the call, this is not the first time she cancels our trip at the last minute, but I can't blame her, her boyfriend is the worst and she just can't get over him.

I quickly put on my shirt and jeans and hopped in my car before taking off to the shopping mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished buying my dress and I was just roaming around the mall, looking at the outfits on the mannequins. I can buy all of them if I want, I am rich enough, but I was not in the mood.

And that's when one shop stole my attention 'Victoria's secret'.

Jenny always told me that a lingerie is a necessity for every wardrobe. She owns atleast 20 of them of different colours and she insisted on buying it for me a couple of times but I didn't want one.

But just a few days back, Jenny had wore one and shown it to me. And OH GOD! She was stunning. From that day onwards, I wanted one soo badly. I walked into the shop and started to look around, when a really cute girl, who looked almost my age, but a little shorter than me, came next to me and asked,

"Good afternoon madam, Do you need any help?"

I understood that she was working here so I asked, "Umm, I would like a lingerie. And you can just call me Cassie."

The girl nodded "Please come this way Ms. Cassie."

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Eliz"

"Nice name. And you look really beautiful"

"Oh thank you so much. You have a really pretty body. What kind of lingerie do you want? Does your boyfriend have any type?"

I chuckled. "Oh. I don't have a boyfriend. And I like girls."

"I am so sorry, Ms. Cassie. I didn't mean to-"

"No it's ok" I smiled.

"So what type does your girlfriend prefer?"

I laughed. "I don't have a girlfriend either."

"Sorry. You look really pretty and I thought-."

"Actually I am looking for a girlfriend now." I smirked and let my eyes roam around her body. "Mind being one?"

"I-Uh-what?" She stuttered and looked down.

I raised her chin using my index finger to make her look me in the eye.

"So which lingerie do you think will look good on me?" I asked with a grin.

"You-um-you will- look good in-"

"Why are you stuttering?" I put a strand of hair behind her ears. "Show me a really sexy one."

"Ok" she said quickly and walked away.

After a few minutes she returned with a blue lingerie in her hand.

"I will take you to the fitting room, you can try this on and decide for yourself."

I nodded and followed her.

After we reached the fitting room, she opened the door for me and said,

"If you want any help, you can call me, I will be outside."