The Birth of Astrophel Sirius Black

JUNE 13, 1980

The screen opened to show a muggle hospital in Amsterdam. 

"One more push, Ms. Carter. One more push. Yeah, you can do it." encouraged a voice.

"Ugh...I don't think I can. No. It's too painful. I can't." Sobbed a woman. 

The camera then turned to show the face of Estelle Carter. 

Everyone was confused. 

Why were they shown a random woman?

But the few who recognised her, one of them being her own child, knew she was no random woman. 

 "You can do it. One more. You are almost there." encouraged Dr. Sage.

With one final push, the room was filled with a cry. 

"Congratulations, Ms. Carter. It's a boy" Dr. Sage handed Estelle the boy. 

"So, do we have a name for him?" asked Dr. Sage

"Astrophel. Astrophel Sirius Black." replied Estelle.
"On second thoughts, change the surname to Carter. Yeah, my son, Astrophel Sirius Carter."

Everyone turned to Astrophel Carter, now Black as shown, who was sitting on the Slytherin table with his cousin, Draco Malfoy. 

"What are you all looking at? Haven't you seen a handsome face before?" snarked Astrophel. 

All those who knew Sirius Black and Estelle Carter could now see the resemblance between Astrophel and both of them. The cockiness, the confidence, the kindness (though it was hardly ever shown), the cunningness, the brains. The eyes, oh, his eyes were the exact same as Sirius while his hair had a bit of sandy colour, just like his mother, when washed. 

"Astrophel Sirius Carter. Ok, mother's name?" asked the doctor.

"Estelle Carter" replied Estelle.

"Father's name?" 

Sirius held his breath afraid of her answer even though he knew it. 

It was just a night.

He was just 19 when she was pregnant.

He wasn't ready to be a father but if once, even once had Estelle come to him, he would not have hesitated in accepting his son.

"Sirius Black" Estelle answered.

And the screen went black.