Tik Tak

"LIXXIE! Come here and look! It's a funny Tik Tak of us!" Jisung gestured Felix to hurry as he laughed at his screen.

"Tik Tak? Do you mean 'Tiktok'?" Felix asked as he made his way over, laughing as he watched the video contently.

"Tomato, Toe-my-toe, whatever Lix! Anyways, you wanna make a TikTok?" Jisung asked Felix while pleading him with his eyes. Felix chuckled at both what he said and how cute he looked like.

"A couples or on the Stray Kids account?" Felix asked as he was ready to switch accounts.

"Couples! Now go put on your mask and lets go have a date!" Jisung urged Felix as he ran inside their shared bedroom and into their closet.

Jisung rummaged through the wide selection of clothes but his eye got locked on his target as he found a oversized black shirt that was Felix.

He snatched it and threw it on and the next thing he knew, he was on their couch, making out with Felix as they completely forgot what they were supposed to do. (Which was make a cute couple vlog about their day)

They finally broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen and breathed heavily as they stared into eachothers eyes, in their own world.

"Hey bitches, Seungmin forgot his charg-- what the shit." Hyunjin started but immediately stopped as he caught the two leaning in again. Hyunjin turned his body around and started walking away.

Felix panicked and he instinctively (and accidentally) pushed Jisung away, causing the other to fall off the couch and screaming as his body collided harshly with the floor.

"OW- FUCKING SHIT!!" Jisung cursed loudly as Hyunjin turned around, surprised to see a panicked Felix now at the side of a (possibly injured) wailing squirrel.

"Hey Jinnie what's wrong?-- Oh my god." Seungmin froze at the sight, debating whether to help Jisung get up or help his bestfriend, Felix, hide the body. After a few milliseconds he decided.

"Felix. " he said in a stern voice, making everyone stop whatever they were and gulp as they listened to whatever he was about to say. Seungmin never got mad easily, and it was terrifying when he did.

"You get the shovel, I'll get the dead meat and body bag." Seungmin continued as he started to walk away, but his plans were ruined as his dramatic boyfriend pulled him back in the house by the hood his puppy hoodie.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin whined as Hyunjin didn't budge. "Seungmin, not again! Please not again!" Hyunjin pleaded as he pulled the shorter into his arms.

Hyunjin felt Seungmin melt into his touch as Hyunjin smiled victoriously. "Can you two stop being gay now?! JISUNG I'M SORRRYYY" Felix stared in disbelief at them but put all his attention back on his squirrel-like boyfriend who was on the ground rolling. (Ofc perfectly fine, but Felix didn't notice.)

"Well I'm sorry my boyfriend is alive and perfectly fine while yours looks like a fish on land!" Hyunjin pointed at Felix's boyfriend who was currently flopping around from the 'pain'.

Felix, who was oblivious that his boyfriend was just playing around started crying from panicking.

"Oh my God! HYUNJIN LET ME GO, BITCH! BABY I'M COMING!! YOUR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT PUPPY IS COMING!!"

Seungmin's reaction was faster than Changbin's rapping, shoving his boyfriend out of the way and basically tackling Felix into a hug the second he saw Felix's expression change, not even when the first teardrop was able to come out.

"Seungmin! Jisung is hurt! What do I do?! A-And I hurt him!" Felix sobbed into his bestfriend's shirt as Jisung scrambled up to his feet, immediately showering Felix with kisses and apologies as he felt awful for making Felix cry.

"Oh baby, I was just joking around! Don't take it seriously, okay baby?I am so sorry, my love." Jisung apologized as he wiped Felix's tears off his face softly, Felix hiccupping a bit from crying.

"It's okay Sungie.." Felix calmed down alot as Jisung pecked all aroubd his face.

Hyunjin was carrying his boyfriend away to give the two space which the shorter tried to pry himself out of his boyfriend's grip, only to get slapped on the butt and was thrown over Hyunjin's shoulders, getting carried away from the house.

"BYE LIXXIE BABY! IF HE MISTREATS YOU JUST TEXT ME, OKAY BABY?!" Seungmin yelled as he blew a kiss to Felix out the window, making Felix smile and laugh.

"Oh my gosh! We forgot about the video!" Felix randomly blurted out as the two pulled away from the heated make out session.

Jisung just blankly stared at him while Felix was panicking a bit.

"Baby, we are literally almost butt-naked, you ontop of me while my hand is grabbing your ass, and you're worried about a tik tek?" Jisung asked and Felix just stayed quiet.

"Well first, it's actually Tik Tok-" "Tik tak, Tik Tok, Tik Tek, Fick Fuck! It doesn't matter, baby." Jisung said as he pulled Felix's lips back onto his, continuing their make out session. To which Felix didn't complain to, but instead moaned softly at this.

_____________________________________

860 words in this one-shot!

Comp.
At 1:43 am, Wednesday June 8 2022.

A/N: insomnia.

Good night, my loves!