M-Mr... K-ki.. Kim

A/n Note:

I bitterly suggest you to listen to a sad playlist on your phone and if you don't wanna it's okay. Your choice.

Please do tell me your opinion on the chapter at the end with just typing a comment.

Jungkook POV

I was feeling angry at myself for leaving y/n and Satakshi like this. Right now Jin hyung was driving the car he looked so guilty but it's not his fault too because he didn't knew someone followed them.

while i was sitting in the middle seat, y/n had her head laying on my lap. I was slowly caressing her hair. She seemed so peaceful but suddenly groaned as a speed breaker came, making her clutch her stomach tightly.

I turned to look towards Satakshi and saw her head dangling a bit as she seems to fell asleep while sitting. I then turned towards taehyung and saw him looking out of the window with slight tears in his eyes.

Jk: Taehyung hyung...

I whispered softly gaining his attention. Seeing that everyone had their attention on him, made him wipe his tears abruptly.

Tae: Huh?! What happened?

He said with a low voice to make sure not to wake them up.

Jk: Just... take care of her. Even tho you both are not talking to eachother, still take care of her. Cause right now she needs it.

He seemed a bit stunned at my words and so were others because i never cared for any girl like this except my sister's and cousin's.

Jk: Don't look at me like that! I'm saying it because i take her as my sister-in-law! Ok!

With what I said, taehyung seemed to be flustered while others giggled a bit by his reaction. But soon his smile died down.

Jk: Yoongi hyung. I want you to contact Luna noona and ask her to check the footage of this car. Namjoon hyung turn the car towards the hospital and taehyung hyung please wake Satakshi up. I have to talk to her.

As i said this. Everyone immediately started doing there work, while taehyung hyung was debating how to do it.

J-hope: Just do it! It's not like she will eat you!

He said making us Chuckle a bit. And started to wake her up but was a bit hesitant still.

I then turned towards y/n who was still sleeping peacefully. Oh how i am very sorry for not being there when she needed me. I again slowly brushed her hair with my fingers. I promise not to let you get another scratch from anyone now.

Satakshi POV

I woke up with someone shaking me softly. I turned to look at who it was, and was slight awkward to see it was taehyung.

St: What is it..?

I said trying not to sound awkward but yeah universe just doesn't love me. It came out so squeaky like a mouse ehhhhhhhh....

Tae: uh.. jungkook wants to talk to you.

Oh fuck! He sounded so soft like a submissive boy!!! Fuckkkkk!

St: Oh okay. What is it jungkook opp- i mean what is it jungkook-ssi?

I cursed in my head for about to saying oppa. He literally told us not to call him oppa. Fuck you and your brain Satakshi Tiwary!!

Jk: Not here. When we reach the hospital.

St: Wait, we're going to the hospital?

Jk: Duh! Or do you want to treat y/n by yourself..?