Author's Note

••••

This is a new and improved version of our
story. I have modified everything, except for the characters and plot, which remain the same. Thank you to everyone who has been following our story from the beginning. If you're new here, welcome! I hope you enjoy this fresh take on our story. And to those who have been quietly reading, I hope you'll join us once again. Thank you all for your unwavering support!

••••

Hello there! Hope you're having a great day.

I am an amateur writer and I am head over heels for romance books!

I am happy to share that this is my very first book! Just to be honest with you, English is not my first language so there might be a few grammar mistakes here and there. But don't worry I have put my heart and soul into this book and I am confident that you will love it.

__________________________

Our main characters are Aditi and Varun. You'll also meet their friends, family and other interesting people as you read.

I promise Aditi and Varun are going to take you on a wild roller coaster ride. Fun and romance are absolutely guaranteed.
___________________________

Please, do me a favor. Don't even think about copying my work. Let's all create our own unique stories. We each have our own thoughts and stories to share.

____________________________

This book is totally fictional. Names, place, incidents and characters are purely author's imagination. But I also threw in some real life stuff that you can definitely relate to. Get ready to nod and say "OMG, that's so me!"

_________________

I'm really pumped about this guys. Can't wait for you to read it! Feel free to leave any comments or messages because I'm all ears and eager to hear from you!

If something doesn't seem right while you're reading, just let me know. I'm happy to adjust things to make sure this story feels comforting.

_____________________

Get ready for a rom com adventure, my dolls!

With love and laughter
💕Chanci 💕