Chapter one

The magcon boys will forever and always be my one true loves. Though I will always love one more then any other. Hayes Grier. My goodness how gorgeous he is. I've loved him ever since he was discovered and yet I have never stalked on social media and the Internet the way other crazed fan girls seem to do. Constantly, I mean constantly watching his ever move online is beyond creepy.

However, I do constantly check his updates. Like every good fan girl should.

Anyway. My thought process has never possessed any thoughts on the possibility of dating or "marrying" one of them because I know it will never happen. Ever.

My disgusting demeanor is enough to ward off any guy within a fifty mile radius. Let alone gorgeously famous guys such as Hayes. Though it's nice to fantasize.

That's who I am though just a fan girl and that's all I'll ever be. Right?

***
It's Friday, finally, and I sat down to lunch with my best friend Brooke. She is one of those overly obsessed fangirls. I don't approve of it but it sure is fun to watch.

"Did you hear, the entire magcon gang is coming here can you believe it???" She screamed cradling her phone.

"Really?" I laughed enjoying her excitement

"Yes, we have to go!!"

"Oh yea." I said sarcastically.

"Don't you mean OH YEA!"

I laugh again rolling my eyes. She really thinks that we are going to be able to go see them. Obviously she doesn't see that either of us has the money to get tickets. And besides what's even the point, we go see them and then we meet them and greet them and then what? Live on that forever. Oh yea I met Hayes Grier once and then I left and I'm never going to see him again. What a great aspiration.

"Violet are you listening?" Brooke asks.

I snap into reality and try and figure out what she's fuming about.

"We could beg, or pay them. No I'm broke. We could offer to pay them back!" She rants.

"Your insane." I laugh.

The bell signaling us to go to our next class sounds and I wave goodbye to Brooke telling her I'll see her next hour.

I walk into my English class and breathe a sigh of relief. English is the only class I really understand and enjoy. Writing stories about love and parish and depression and fantasy is my only escape from the outside world. That and books. Books are a good substitute when I have writers block.

I also like this class because of Zach Paul. The third best friend in our trio. I absolutely love him to death. He is always there when I need him and things don't get weird between us. I can go to him with anything.

"Hello there!" He greets me. "How are you today?"

"Absolutely marvelous, and you?" I say attempting a thick British accent.

"Spectacular." He says taking my hand and kissing it as fine gentleman do.

I giggle and take my seat as mrs. Hemmings walks through the door. She happened to have a thick Australian accent which I find quite amusing.

"Good morning class." She announces. "Your assignment for today is going to be concentrating on your imagination."

This is my kind of writing! I think.

"I want you all to write a short story about what a situation would be like if you met a famous person. What would you do, say, think, feel. You name it." She says.