Chapter Four

I keep telling myself that it never happened. That Hayes Grier didn't kiss me. That we weren't on stage holding each other. I keep telling myself that he isn't standing right in front of me. Wait. He is standing right in front of me.

"Woah." he says.

I chuckle. He stares at me again before going in for another kiss, this one obviously meaning to last longer and have more purpose. My eyes flutter shut and I smile into the kiss. My foot slowly begins to rise behind me as he holds the small of my back. I grab his neck and deepen the kiss, cherishing every blissful moment. He begins to lean forward and dips me. I stroke his hair and his left hand grabs my  the side of my face. bringing me closer to him. Our bodies touching, no air could possibly get between us. I pull back to see his beautiful blue eyes just one more time. I bite my lip and softly kissing his soft pink lips before pulling apart.

"Thank you." I say. "For everything."

He smiles and nods.

"Thank you" he says surprising me.

"For what?" I ask.

"For kissing me like that." he says and we both laugh.

He hands me a piece of paper before pulling me close, kissing me once more, and walking away with a smile plastered on his face. I bit my lip and twirl around slightly squealing before running back to see Brooke and my mother. My mother was smiling with a childish grin upon her face and Brooke looks like she had just seen a ghost.

"What?" I laugh. 

Brooke stays speechless and proceeds to stare at me. My mother wraps an arm around me and her and I just laugh.

when we get into the car Brooke finally broke from her speechless trance and starts word vomiting like crazy.

"I just can't believe that you actually met one of the magcon boys. I mean, he picked you brought you up on side and he held you in his arms." she tells me these things as if I didn't live them.

"Yeah, I guess that really did happen huh?" I say joyfully.

"I just can't believe that you made out with possibly the cutest boy in history." she says in amazement.

I choke. My mother laughs hysterically as a light tint of pink covers my entire face.

"Hey. Watcha got there." Brooke asks finally catching her breath.

"hmm?'' I hum remembering the piece of paper given to me previously. "Oh he gave it to me" I smile.

"Well?" she says signaling for me to open it.

I unfold the small piece of paper to reveal a note:

Tonight was the best night I've had in a really long time and you can't imagine how long a long time is for a guy like me. I really want to repay you for making today so absolutely wonderful. Call me? xoxo

He signed a phone number at the bottom which I was assuming to be his. I smile to myself but I can't help wonder if he gave me a fake number. God would that be depressing and embarrassing. There is always that possibility though.

We get home and I walk Brooke over to her house and hug her goodnight.

"don't stay up all night talking to your celebrity boyfriend." she winks.

I laugh and leave her to walk to my house. The ladder to my balcony wasn't where it usually was, but when I found it I climbed to my room and sat watching the night sky. As I sat watching each little star twinkle, I couldn't help but remember the night I just had. The way he saw me in crowd. The way he, kissed me. He kissed me. That actually happened. I will never forget how blue his are in person. What I wouldn't give to see those bright blue eyes just one more time. He probably won't even remember me or the night we shared. It could never hurt to ask though..