CH-7

[The next day]

Yoohyeon took her tray, she was excited to eat the food, she was hungry since the morning.

She started walking towards her chair.

While she was walking, she felt a strong push from her behind which made her gasp and her tray fell down on the floor, she landed on her face with a hiss.

She turned around and sat up.

"Did i hurt you?" Asked the purple haired girl, Yeji walked towards Yoohyeon, "We're so sorry, we didn't see you..." She whispered.

Yeji brought her hand forward towards Yoohyeon, to help her.

The silver haired girl looked around her surrounding, she closed her eyes and got up from the floor on her own.

Picking up her tray, she collected the dry food in it.

Walking towards the counter she demanded another tray of food,

"Sorry we can't serve you now." The guy spoke.

"What? I'm paying-"

"No, sorry." The guy replied.

Yoohyeon sighed and turned around, "You can have this..." Minji spoke, she had a lunch box in her hands.

"Yoohyeon! Come with me." Hyuseok walked towards Yoohyeon.

Ignoring Minji, Yoohyeon joined Hyuseok for the lunch.

"Stupid fucker." Yeji whispered.

"Fuck it." Minji replied, they walked outside of the canteen.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

She was explaining something which i didn't pay attention to, i was way too focused on her face, arms and legs.

I gently licked my lips and crossed my legs when i started feeling hot.

"Are you about to masturbate?"

I heard Yeji.

I gave her a slow nod.

"Let's switch the seats." Yeji suggested, i agreed and stood up, Yeji sat at my place and i sat at her usual place.

Yoohyeon looked at us with a confused expression.

•••••••

After the lecture was over, Minji and her group walked towards Yoohyeon.

"Ma'am..." Jennie started.

"What?"

"I want you as my private tutor..." Minji whispered walking more closer to Yoohyeon.

"First, maintain distance. I don't like when you're very close to me." Yoohyeon spoke looking up at Minji.

"Why?" Minji chuckled, she rested her hands over Yoohyeon's thighs leaning slightly down, making Yoohyeon stand up immediately.

"Stay away." Yoohyeon whispered, raising her hands in the mid air.

"Why are you being so rude. Jennie, close the door " Minji spoke, she walked towards Yoohyeon and gripped on her wrist, "You can touch me too." Minji whispered.

The silver haired girl yanked her hand away with a force, "Stop touching me. I'm uncomfortable." Yoohyeon spoke as she started walking towards the door but the other girls were standing between her and the door.

"Today, you can't escape me." Minji replied, winking at Yoohyeon, she walked towards Yoohyeon and gripped on her collars, trying to pull her closer.

Yoohyeon pushed Minji away with a force. Yeji balanced Minji by keeping her hand on her small back.

"Stay away from me! I'm married!" Yoohyeon yelled, "Don't you see this ring!?" She yelled, showing her ring to everyone present there.

Minji smiled, she walked towards Yoohyeon and gripped on her wrist, "Are you joking...? That's a nice joke..." She whispered.

"I'm not joking! I'm married, so, please stay away from me!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled before walking towards the door, Jennie and momo gave her way.

Everyone was shocked with the confession.

Yeji walked towards Minji, she kept her hand over Minji's shoulder.

The purple haired girl clenched her fists, wiping her tears, she turned around to her friends. "Don't follow me." She spoke before leaving the classroom.

•••••••

The servants were standing in a line witnessing the mess caused by Minji all over the room.

She threw the vase straight into the huge expensive TV, breaking it into pieces.

"What happened!?" Sanghoon worriedly walked towards Minji and gripped on her wrist, she was sobbing hysterically, clutching on her head.

Yanking Sanghoon's hand away she picked up a glass filled with water on the table, gripping on it tightly, she slammed it with much more strength on the mirror.

"Minji, what happened?" Asked Sanghoon, he gestured the servants to get out of the room.

Minji layed on the floor and curled herself into a ball. "You promised...me you will give m-me...whatever i want...." She spoke between her sobs, wrapping her arms around her knees.

Sanghoon wiped her tears away from her face, patting her head gently. "Yes Minji, but why are you crying?"

"I don't know..." The purple haired girl cried her heart out once again with heavy breaths.

"What do you want...?" Her dad asked.

"Nothing..." Minji replied sniffing.

"Why do you have to cry? Get up, sit on the bed." Sanghoon helped Minji to walk towards her bed and sit on it.

She kept her gaze on the floor, she looked at the pieces of the TV which she broke earlier.

Sanghoon walked outside of the room to get a glass of water.

_

"Tell me about Yoohyeon." She whispered looking up at her dad, she took the glass of water from his hand.

"She's good at math and-"

"I know that, what's her relationship status and her age?" Asked the purple haired girl, chugging the water in a hurry.

"She's married, she's twenty-nine years old." He replied, "Why are you asking about her?" He spoke.

"For how many years she has been married?"

"Nearly five years, i don't know the exact years..." Sanghoon replied, he sat beside Minji.

"I want her address." Minji spoke keeping the glass on the floor.

"Address? For what?" Sanghoon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"To meet her wife and to learn more about math, she's a nice person. I want to know her wife too..." The purple haired girl spoke with a smile, she rested her hands on her sides.

"I'll text you the address. The servants will serve you the dinner, go to sleep after that." Sanghoon spoke, he got up, leaning down he hugged Minji, "Good night." He whispered before leaving the room.

×××××××

👀