Chapter 2.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Y/n was never a violent person. They never would even hurt a fly or spider and much rather just open a window or take a piece of paper to put the insect outside, because otherwise they would feel too bad about perhaps taking away some spider babies spider father. Their mind worked in strange, but reasonable ways.

And right now they wanted to cry as they sat on the broom in their trousers and wondered why this stupid school was not giving them uniforms to fly with. The quidditch teams had their fancy little rickouts, but Y/n and all the others were struggling in their uniforms.

They especially felt bad for the girls, because they had to hold down their skirts or wear shorts, which could be uncomfortable on some days. So when one of the girls came up to them, they immediately turned to her while lowering themselves to the ground again.

"L/n!!" It was Penny, who was also one of the most popular if not the most popular girl in their year. And she seemed a little embarrassed, while tugging on the taller students robes. "I am very sorry to ask you this, b-but I think I just got period and I wanted to ask if y-you could give me your cloak.."

Y/n blushed slightly at that and noticed that Penny wasn't wearing her cloak today and that her white knee high stockings were colored a deep red with the blood dripping down her legs. They quickly took of their cloak and put it around the girl's shoulders, which then draped over her whole body because of Y/n's height.

They then grabbed their bag with one hand and Penny's hand with the other before going to Professor Hooch. If Y/n realized what they were doing, they would probably shriek back and never look into Penny's pretty blue eyes ever again. But Y/n was currently on a mission and that was helping their classmate with something, that she can't handle all by herself.

"Professor.." They whispered, while feeling Penny shaking slightly. "Could Penny and I leave for the rest of the lesson? There seems to be an.. emergency."

At those words Hooch went on high alert and sized both students up, until she saw the blood in between Penny's legs and finally understood the situation. "Alright, could you please take miss Haywood to the nearest restroom, L/n? I will excuse you both for the rest of the lesson."

And off they were, while Penny had to take long strides, Y/n could simply just walk in a normal pace. The blond girl cursed their fellow Hufflepuff's long legs in that moment, before she suddenly tripped and scrapped her knee on the cold stone floor.

Y/n immediately hurried to her side and when Penny tried to wave them off, they instead stopped her and asked something. "Can I carry you?" They asked and Penny brightly blushed, before she weight out her options right now.