SMR x dainsleif

Genre》smut 🍋

Fandom》genshin impact

Name》Dainsleif

Info》smut without plot and love-hate s&x

______________________________________

You pushed him onto the bed, angrily and hungry, you collided you're lips together. He wrapped one of his arms around your neck and the other arm is trying to push you away. Dainsleif broke the heated make out session first. "M-M/n! What are you doing?!"
You gave him a cold glare to shut him up and went back to kissing him.

Only you are allowed to claim his lips!
That little thing in your head told you to touch him more.You took off you're shirt and took of dainsleif's complicated shirt.
Once you where done you sucked on his nipple while playing with the other one.

"Aaagh!~"

His sweet moans where like music to you're ears. you couldn't wait any longer, you took off yours and dainsleif's pants and flipped him over on his stomach.
His pink hole is twitching.
That was the last straw, sending you on the edge was a big mistake.
You entered him slowly while he let out soft moans.
You really couldn't take it anymore
You entered him raw leaving him to scream you're name.

"M/N!~"
You pounded into him without mercy and touched his cock so he couldn't come just yet.
You smirked devilishly and stopped with you're pounding.
You flipped him over onto his back.
It was just perfect.
Drool falling out of his mouth, tears begging you to stop, a blush that looked so red it could be mistaken as a beautiful red rose and his eyes, his eyes telling you to stop.
Telling him that he'll be good from now on.

But it's too late now.

You entered his hole once again but this time you played with his Nipples while kissing him. You slowly went in and out of dainsleif's pink hole, whole doing that you asked for permission to enter his mouth, the blond haired male declined, you growled, angrily twisting his pink swollen nipples.

"Aagh~"
You quickly made you're way into his mouth leaving every bit untouched.
As you quickly picked up you're pace and playing with his pink nipples, dainsleif constantly leaving whorish moans.
Clawing at you're back, He finally cummed all over you're and his stomach, painting it white.
You cummed into him.

"AGH!~"

You pulled out of him while he fainted.
You picked him up bridal style, making you're way to the bathroom to wash up.