Chapter 4. My Blood Connection

**Jack's POV**

      I stare in the mirror as I wash up my mouth and hands. Our last feeding was a bit messier than most. I hear Mark and Wade joke around in the living room. I guess we don't have any remorse when we feed off of criminals. It may seem heartless, but actually, that's how life is. Everything has to eat to survive. It's just like in nature. We all agree that we will never take an innocent person's life.
      I walk in the living room and Wade devoured half the pizza. "Jesus Wade! Didn't get enough from feeding?" I laugh and Mark starts cracking up too.
      "I love pizza. Also, you guys hogged him more than I did." Wade remarks.
      "I love Irish people better. Especially when they're drunk because they get you some what drunk too." Mark laughs and I smirk.
      "Do you guys think I should tell (Y/N)? I mean...we just met but when I first saw her, I felt a spark go through my body. Like I wanted to always be around her and protect her from anything."
      Wade and Mark look at me then at each other, then back at me. "Jack she's...she sounds like your Blood Connection. I know Wade's is Molly. I still need to find mine, but how you described it, she is." Mark explains. I start to think about it and it all makes sense. I smile brightly and starts texting her.

**Your POV**

      I watch Bill leave. "I'll be back in three days (Y/N). Remember, no going out, no boys, and keep the place clean," He says as he leaves the house. Bill is going on a business trip for a few days, which means three whole days to myself.
      As soon as his car leaves the driveway, I call Jack. "Hey! Guess what? I want to take you up on your offer of making a video with you."
      "Really? Cool! Come over now if you want." Jack sounds very enthused.
      "Well, Bill took my keys so I can't drive. Can you guys pick me up?"
      "We can try. Where do you live?"
      "XXXX on XXXXXX St. It's the white house on the left."
      "You're not that far! We can walk there and get you. We'll be there soon."
      "Alright. See ya guys soon." I hang up. I grab my laptop and get ready.
I scoot outside when Jack arrives and I gasp seeing Mark and Wade with him.        "Oh my gosh! Mark and Wade! I love your guys videos!" I smile brightly and I reach my arms up and they kneel down and give me a hug with a big smile. "I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you guys finally." I chuckle.
      They smile at me. "Glad you like them. Jack's been talking about you to us."
      "Yeah and he won't shut up about you either," Mark jokes. I blush and Jack playfully punches him arm.
      "Dude! Shut up!" They laugh. I chuckle and we start walking to Jack's apartment.

* * * * * * *

      I sit there in front of Jack's computer with him as we get ready to play Left 4 Dead 2. One of my favorite games. Jack gives me a controller and Jack uses one too. He gets the camera set up and smiles at me. "You ready? Just be yourself. Trust me they'll love you," Jack reassures me. I smile. Mark comes up to us.
      "Should we give her a nickname?" He asks. I smile up at him.
      "How about (Y/N) Wheelie Gamer?" I suggest. They all smile and Mark and Jack laugh.
      "Perfect! Lets get started!" Jack presses record and we start. "TOP TO THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES! MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE AND WELCOME TO LEFT 4 DEAD 2! THIS IS MY NEW FRIEND (Y/N) WHEELIE GAMER! Because she's got a badass wheelchair," He announces. I smile and wave.
      Mark dips his head in the camera view. "Aka his future girlfriend."
      "MARK GET OUT OF HERE!" He jokes and playfully pushes him away and Mark laughs leaving. I just laugh and Jack laughs too. "If you guys don't know, Mark and Wade arrived to stay here for a few days, but for now, we're gonna play with (Y/N) Wheelie Gamer...oh God that sounded wrong..." I start bursting out laughing and Jack laughs shaking his head. "Anyway! Lets get killing zombies!!"
      After about 45 minutes, we played a few rounds of Left 4 Dead 2 and I locked Jack outside the safe room and died a few times. I made some jokes that made him laugh a few times. I think it was really good. "So I'm going to leave this video here, thank you so much for watching, thank you (Y/N) Wheelie Gamer for joining me, and kicking my ass. If you guys want to see more of her, let me know. SO IF YOU LIKED THIS VIDEO, PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS! And high fives all around!" he high fives the air then high fived me. "AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES...IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!!" He shuts the off the camera and I smile.
      "Wow that was so much fun. Also your so much louder in person." I playfully rub my ear and he laughs.
Mark comes in the room. "Hey. Let's go to the pub near by. Me and Wade want to drink some. Let's bring (Y/N) too." He smiles. Jack looks at me and I smile.
      "I never been out drinking before. Can we please Jack? Pweeeaaassse?" I say in a cute way.
      Jack smiles at me. "Awww. I can't say no to you. Okay guys, let's roll!"
Wade comes in. "Err technically, she is the only one 'rolling'," He jokes. I laugh sarcastically and grab my pant leg and kick him in the shin. He yelps and holds it and Mark and Jack laugh.
      We go to a pub not that far away that has a bar, some tables, and a dance floor. Not many people were here at the moment. We all sit at a table and Jack orders us each three beers and four shots. I'm very looking forward to drinking.
      I take the first shot and shudder and they chuckle because I'm so new to it, but after awhile, I start getting used to it and drink more beer.
      After awhile, we all start feeling tipsy and Jack smiles at me. "My gosh, woman, you are beautiful," He says. I blush and smile at him.
      "Aww. You're so sexist for calling me woman," I joke and he laughs. Mark and Wade talk to themselves, and I look and see a couple start dancing. I watch them, and think how I really envied them. I never danced before, but my mom said she did when I was a baby. I don't remember that much, though. Jack catches me looking at them and smiles at me.
      "Hey, take my hand." He stands up and holds out his hand. I look at him and take it. He lifts me up with no effort and walks to the dance floor. I blush, embarrassed a bit, but he smiles and sets me down where my feet were on his feet as he holds me close and starts moving his feet so my legs would move. First time I ever danced.
      I smile and stare into his eyes as he moves me around, holding my hand and using his other to support my waist and keep me up. I hold onto his shoulders and a few tears come down.    "Aww sweetie. Don't cry. I wanted you to enjoy this." He smiles.
      "I am. Thank you so much," I reassure him. Our faces are really close together. I really love this. He's so nice and sweet. I see him look at my lips then back at me. I smile and I lean in and kiss him softly. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I feel him kiss me back. My first kiss ever! I'm so happy it was with Jack.

* * * * * * *

      After we get back to his apartment, I feel buzzed, but not fullon drunk. Wade ended up passed out in the bath tub and Mark fell asleep with his head on the table, so it's just me and Jack on the couch. He holds me close to him and rubs my hair a bit. I can tell there's something bothering him. "Jack? What's on your mind?" I touch his face.
      He holds my hand close to him. "There's just something...I really want to tell you. But...I'm scared to. I don't want you to run away," He says.
      "Well, I can't really 'run away' but I understand what you mean. Jack, you helped me so much. You made me smile and laugh and feel like a regular person. I want you to be open with me." I kiss his cheek.
      His face turns a bit serious to me and nods. "Do you believe in the supernatural?"
      "You mean like vampires, ghosts, and werewolves? Yeah, I do, actually. I love them. I've never met them before, but I believe they exist." I smile.
      "Well, me, Mark, and Wade, also a few other YouTuber are...vampires," He says in a serious tone. I stare in shock and excitement. He opens his mouth and I see his canine teeth grow more pointy, and his blue eyes turn a darker red color. It's true. He is a vampire.
      "I think I like you even more." I smile at him. I'm a little nervous, but I believe that he won't harm me. "Drink from me." I smile. He looks at me, a bit shocked.
      "Wh-what? You want me to drink your blood?" He stares at me. I nod.
"Yes. It's okay. I've always wanted to be bit by one." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes.
      "Your very weird and drunk."
      "I only had two shots and a beer. I'm not that drunk." I scoot closer to him and move my head to the side. I see him staring at my neck. "You have my permission."
      He stares at my neck for a few minutes, then gently moves his mouth close to my neck. I feel his breath on me. I then feel his tongue lick my neck. It makes me blush and gives me goosebumps, then I feel a sharp but not too painful pierce in my neck. It feels like a pinch at first, but then it sends waves through my body as he holds me close to him.
      I feel something being sucked out of my neck and some liquid run down my neck. After a minute, he licks my neck and lets go. He rubs my neck and I smile at him. "Very good taste." He smiles. I lean on him and he lays back and holds me on the couch.
"I love you Jack. I always have." My eyes close. But before I fall asleep, I hear him say,
      "I love you too my dear."