➵ two

{soundtrack for this chapter; Me & You// Cassie}

I lay on my bed, starting my english homework, when I heard my phone buzz.

I slowly rolled over to see who it was. it was a group message from ashton, luke, mikey, and calum. they always sent them out to invite people to their parties, but I was never invited.

I unlocked my phone and read the long paragraph of information:

YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO OUR PARTY!

LOCATION: ASHTON'S HOUSE
TIME: 9:00-WHENEVER!
RSVP: NOT NEEDED
ALL ARE INVITED!
BRING FRIENDS, SNACKS, AND THE BOOZE!

I guess I wanted to go a little.

I responded quickly with a "i'll be there." text.

I shoved my english homework in my binder and went to my closet to find something to wear.

I was surprised I was invited because me and the boys, we have a love-hate relationship. I have known them all my life, but they were annoying as hell.

I rummaged through the piles of clothes and hangers. I finally found a cute outfit.

high-waisted shorts with tights under neath, and a black knitted loose shirt. I decided to wear my ankle boots because I wanted to be comfortable.

I pulled my hair up, then straightened it and threw on some quick makeup. when I checked the time it was 8:45.

everyone knew where ashton lived, which was one neighborhood over. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my car.

my parents were already asleep because they had a business trip in San Jose tomorrow morning. I didn't tell them i was going anywhere, but i know they wouldn't mind.

I pulled into the neighborhood, loads of cars already building up. tonight would be fun and exotic. even though I wanted a fuckboy free weekend, a party would be fun, I thought.

---
SHORT IM SORRY.

IVE WRITTEN THE WHOLE BOOK ALREADY. BAGAHA!