Prologue

THE LORE

The king of the country is under attack! A rebellion to overthrow The King, led by The King's ex-General, General Rafe, has started to destroy important infrastructure and is threatening the well-being of the kingdom. With no help from the Wizards of Trauben College and rapidly depleting resources, The King has offered 100,000 gold pieces to whomever squashes the rebellion and eliminates Rafe.

Our "heroes" were in the same tavern when the bounty was posted, and rather than dealing with an entire rebellion individually, have teamed up for mutual benefit. With their talents united, the party begins their journey to the far east for glory and gold. 

THE PARTY

The party is consisted of five members: Apollo the Paladin, Cuck Norris the Ranger, Emily the Rogue, Hugh Janis the Warlock, and Kebab Artic the Bard.

Not much is known about Apollo besides that he was once a knight in the King's Royal Army. He secretly worshipped the Greek god of war, Kratos, and has been expelled from the army. He has no ill will towards the king, but the captain who kicked him out must pay. Secretly into BDSM.

Cuck Norris was a soldier for the king's army, serving as an effective navigator and scout. He was extremely good at his job until one day, he scouted a bit too far and was unable to find his way back across the mountains. This mishap was embarrassing for Cuck and he yearns for a way to redeem himself for his insubordination. Also, his wife is a "skank ho who aughta kno'."

The halfling Emily, who hails from the southern peninsula of a mystical land known only as "Italy", is a young petty thief who steals from the rich and shows off to the poor. After music killed her grandma, she only found purpose in the perpetual pursuit of that paper. She lives by one motto: "Life is like a sandwich. No matter which way you turn it, the bread comes first."

"Literally go watch The Witcher. That's it." This dude tried to make a sword-heavy dude in a warlock class. I have no clue tbh. He isn't able to feel human emotion and has a curse in which, whenever inconvenient, a coin is chunked at him out of nowhere, causing damage should it hit.

Barnabus is a dwarven wizard, who is a dwarf of rank in a clan of masons. His clan cooperated with another clan, the Clayhands, on a library for all to use, however, there was sabotage from one clan, no one knows whom, and the library was destroyed. The two clans have been battling ever since.