Arriving

Hello guys this is Avengers React To No Way Home I am using pure memory of scenes so it might not be good, also I've never written an Avengers React fanfic so it might not be good, but still enjoy!!!

P.S. my name isn't Mara lol I used a fake name. Oh and this is after, say, they watched Far From Home (it's a different fanfic [not mine]) 

"Remind me why we're here again?" Tony asked. 

Thank you for your keen memory and kindness, Tony Stank. Anyways, my name is Mara and I'm here today to show you all Spider-Man: No Way Home. This happens in the future, so be prepared. I will be showing you the bigger parts of the movie. Snacks are in the back if you want any. 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaitttttttttttttttttt a minute. This is a movie about me?" Peter asks. 

Yes, it is. And I hate to break it to ya, but you might cry. Have fun!

"That's comforting," Wanda (I LOVE HER) says. Nat laughs.

"Yep!" Natasha says fake cheerfully. MJ grins at her and takes a seat next to Peter, who is already sitting next to Tony. 

Dr. Strange takes a seat in the back, Wanda takes a seat in the middle (aka the best seating), Nat takes a seat near the back in order to see everything, so does Bucky, Sam sits next to Steve who is sitting in the front, Ned sits next to MJ, Banner takes a seat in the middle, and Thor takes a seat in the back.

"This will be fun," Sam says sarcastically, his hatred for Peter showing. Peter just rolled his eyes as MJ flipped Sam off. 

Get comfortable as we start the movie. You will be here for a while...

Sorry that was short, that was just the intro kind of, the next chapter shall be longer! PEACE OUT (for now)

Word count: 308