The Interrogation Room pt.1

Back with another chapter!!! TW: Swearing

Are you ready for the first part?

"I don't know, are we?" Tony asked. 

Sarcastic as always Stark. Anyways, please silence your phones and any other shit you have before we start. 

Everyone does as told. 

We will now begin. 

~scene starts in an interrogation room with Peter handcuffed to a desk~

An unknown man walks into the room. A slight time skip happens to Peter defending himself. 

"I didn't kill Quentin Beck, the drones did." He says, sounding slightly irritated. 

"The drones that are yours." The man, tag saying 'Agent Cleary', says. 

"Oh my god-" Nat says, worried.

"No! Well look-- Nick Fury wasthere the entire time. Just askhim and he can explain everything." Peter says, sounding more nervous now than irritated.

"Nick Fury has been off-planet forthe last year." Agent Cleary says.

Everyone looks at each other. Everything is going wrong for Peter. 

Peter looks confused. "What?!" And sounds it too.

"Peter!" MJ shouts from outside of the room. Peter sees May and Ned there too, all being escorted by security guards.

"MJ!" He turns to Agent Cleary. "They have nothing to do with this, sir!"

"Don't say anything without a lawyer!" MJ and May shout at him at the same time.

Despite the serious moment, a few people laugh at this.

~scene skips to MJ being interrogated~

"I want a lawyer," She says calmly, but with a hint of anger in her voice. 

"Miss Jones-Watson--" She cuts him off. "Jones. I don't go by Watson."

"Miss Jones, why do you want a lawyer-" she cuts him off again. 

"'If I have nothing to hide?'" She says emotionlessly. 

Tony and Nat share a look of, 'he picked a good one'.

"Exactly. Unless-"

"'I'm actually guilty of something?' I'm very aware of your tactics and my rights." Her voice is now more irritated. 

A few chuckles from the audience. 

"Just answer my questions. I'veseen your file. You're a smart,young woman with a bright futureahead of her. Why would you riskit all by getting involved with avigilante like Peter Parker?" Agent Cleary asks. The shot never goes to MJ after that. 

The Avengers look at each other, angry at the agent. Peter and MJ look at each other, squeezing each others hand. 

~scene skips to Ned being interrogated~

Ned sits, looking scared as Agent Cleary and a few others walk into the room. 

"So sorry to keep you waiting." Agent Cleary says. He turns to the other agents. "Can we get Ned a snack, please?" 

The three friends in the audience share a look of 'this bitch'.

"Absolutely." An agent says. 

"He's been waiting here!" Cleary says. 

"I got ya-" The agent says before leaving. Cleary turns back to Ned.

"Dude, I'm so sorry about that." Cleary says. 

"I'm not supposed to say anything to you." Ned says shakily. 

"No, Ned. Not even a thing. I justhave one question: when MJ told youthat Peter was Spider-Man--" Cleary starts to say before being cut off by Ned. 

"Woah woah woah." Ned says. 

"What's up?"

"I knew way before MJ did. I was Spider-Man's 'Guy in the Chair'." 

"Oh, I know about those. Dude, halfmy guys are Guys in the Chair." Cleary says. 

Nat realizes this is a trap quite quickly. So do some of the other spies.. and MJ. 

"Well, exactly! You would know. Iliterally helped him find theVulture." Ned says. 

"Oh god-" MJ says. 

"I didn't know that," Cleary says, impressed. 

"And I helped him hack a suit onceand kind of helped him get tospace." Ned says proudly.

"So, in Spider-Man's illegalvigilanteism, you were his mainaccomplice." Cleary says, accomplished. Ned looks beat and scared again. 

"I would like to have my wordsstricken from the record." Ned says. 

~scene pauses~

"Oh my god Ned." Peter says. Ned even looks annoyed at himself. 

"Well, at least I know what not to do." Ned says. MJ rolls her eyes. 

Hope you enjoyed it so far. The interrogation scene will continue after a quick pause. I know these grandpas need to go to the pOtTy.

Tony snorts. 

Word count: 678