𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Staring out the window of the cab as it drove her to the place she is meeting her godfather Peter, she paid the cab driver and walked out with her bag. She walked to the room he was going to be in and knocked, her godfather opened the door and she saw his mate behind him. "Look are you, you have grown beautifully," Charlotte says while she smiles, "thanks," she says as she walks into the room. "So what's going on?" she asked while sitting on a chair, "your father's coven got the Volturi coming for them, there is another hybrid like you and they think she is an immortal child," her godfather says, "there is something else isn't there?" she asked. "Hunters have been poking around Forks," Charlotte told her, "I think something is going on here in Seattle, but I have no information on it," Avery told them.

"Can you come to Forks and meet Carlisle and the hybrid? Your father is not there and no one needs to know who you are," her godfather says, "sure," she says as she only heard about one other hybrid but that is about it. "I will visit tomorrow, I want to rest for today," Avery told them, "of course," they say as they both kiss her head while leaving the room. She got out her phone after a few minutes as she called her dad, "how did it go?" he asked answering the phone, "good, it turns out my father's coven has a hybrid like me and they want me to meet her," she told him.

"You should, anything else?" he asked, "they said hunters have been in Forks, do you know why Chris is here in Seattle?" Avery asked him, "no, Allison told us that they called him and he did not say anything to her," he told her. "Something is going on, but I hope it's not that bad," she told him, "get some rest," her dad told her, "okay and tell the pack hi for me," she says as she ends the call.