Chapter 20: Runaway..

A knock was heard on the door.

Funneh: Come in, but come in quietly.

The door squeaked opened. A head peeped through. It was Gold.

Gold: Hey.

Gold takes a step in, looking at Alec sleeping. She turns around and quietly shuts the door.

Gold: Is he tired?

Funneh: Yeah, he has a lot on his plate right now. So- He's resting.

Funneh shoots Gold a smile while she spins around on her office chair. Gold walks over to Funneh, sitting on the corner of the bed.

Gold: How have you've been feeling?

Funneh: ...Feeling a lot better. Just a little stress, you know?

Gold: I totally understand that. Just don't push yourself to much, it's unhealthy.

Funneh: I'll keep that in mind...-

Gold: Oh, Funneh...Before i go...

Funneh stares in Gold's eyes.

Gold: You and Alec...Are you guy's okay? Besides the whole stress thing.

Funneh: H-Huh? What do you mean? W-We've been great lately!

Funneh starts dropping sweat.

Gold: You stutter when you lie.

Gold sighs.

Gold: Funneh, come with me.

Funneh looks down in disappointment that she couldn't keep the secret. She knew she couldn't either way. Funneh stands up, following Gold out the door and into her bedroom.

Funneh looks up at Gold.

Gold: Start from the beginning.

*After explaining*

Gold: ...So- your telling me that...we're in danger and- YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!

Funneh: Because i wasn't suppose to!

Gold: What do you mean you weren't suppose too?!

Funneh: We care about you and everybody else! We didn't want you guys to worry!

Gold: ...Funneh...I don't think you understand. We care for you and Alec. Whatever you f*****g go through, we all go through.

Funneh: That's the problem. Why can't you see that?

Gold: Why is that such a problem?! Why can't we help you both!

Funneh: We're planning something dangerous....You can't be caught up with it....

Gold: No! If you plan on doing some "sUiCiDaL cHaRgE"- Absolutely not! Alec will be devastated! We will be devastated- 

Funneh: I say otherwise.

Gold's eyes widened in shock. Before turning around, going out the door and slamming it.

Funneh: Gold! No! I-I...S**t!

Funneh runs out the door, looking in the middle of the hallway. Everyone trying to pry Gold off of Alec. Who was being choked halfway to death.

Everyone then froze when they heard a sniff behind them. They all turned there heads to a sight of a stress Funneh.

Funneh whispered under her breath.

Funneh: I'm sorry...Secrets aren't mine to keep...

She steps back a few steps before bolting out the dorm. Alec drops a few tears before throwing everyone away from him, especially Gold who was just attempting to kill him.