Groundhog Day

Ickbbar Critic Ted asks, "Why am I a teddy bear again?"

Tyler Dream, the black cat with green eyes, stretches as he gets out of bed.

Tyler Dream says, "Good morning, Ick. What do you mean? You've always been my little teddy bear."

Tyler covers a yawn with a paw.

Ickbbar Critic Ted is a black and green teddy bear in a panda pattern, who has black colored googly button eyes.

Ickbbar asks, "Tyler?"

Ick looks over Tyler to see if he changed.

Tyler looks somewhat more feminine and maybe three inches shorter, though it is very difficult to tell now that Ick is the size of a plushie.

Tyler says, "Hey, Ick."

Ickbbar cuddling him, almost sobbing says, "Oh thank God, you are yourself without the murder!"

Tyler cuddles Ick but tilts his head slightly.

Tyler questions, "Murder?"

Ick says, "I had a nightmare due to my special eyes."

"It's just a bad dream. I'm here for you," Tyler says as he hugs Ick gently.

Ickbbar Critic Ted is cuddling him.

"You're okay now. It's going to be okay," Tyler says then kisses the top of Ick's head.

Ickbbar Critic Ted 'kisses' him then says, "We should get out of bed and start our day."

Tyler kisses back, gets up, and heads to the bathroom. Tyler begins washing up and brushing his teeth.

Ickbbar Critic Ted gets up and says, "I hope Tyler was right."

Ick starts stretching.

Tyler finishes washing up and comes out the bathroom.

"I'm all washed up," Tyler then asks, "What day is it, Ick?"

Ickbbar Critic Ted looks on his phone. It's Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022. Groundhog Days.

Ickbbar Critic Ted upset and scared tone, he remarks, "Oh God, it's Groundhog day! I hate this holiday, I always worry I'll be trapped in a time loop because you know...The Gods are cruel."

Tyler says, "Come on, Ick. Time loops don't exist. But I do have to go to university in a couple of hours."

Ickbbar Critic Ted says, "The Gods are cruel as they are powerful, a time loop could easily happen...Now. Time to go to school."

Ick lifts the backpack and hands it to him.

Tyler takes the backpack and puts it on.

Tyler says, "I'll be back after classes."

Tyler begins heading out.

Ickbbar Critic Ted waves good-bye at him. Tyler waves good-bye back, heads downstairs, and leaves out the front door. Tyler walks to University of Aster City.

Ickbbar Critic Ted walks over and charges phone then says, "Now to check on the villains."

Frankie Bombshell asks, "Top Brass, do you understand why I'm going to destroy the world?"

"Revenge against God for betraying your love and constantly rejecting you?" Top Brass responds.

"Exactly, now can you check on KW so she doesn't betray us and ruin our plan?" Frankie asks.

"Sure," Top Brass answers then goes to KW's room and knocks on her door.

KW opens the door.

Top Brass asks, "Frankie is trying to destroy the world, you won't try to ruin our plan, will you?"