"Its three in the morning"

Not beta we die like men
Word count: 399
Gender neutral Y/N
Rating: E for everyone
Requested: no

Y/N's POV

Looking at my phone as I walk down the street to Kento's. '3:00 am' I don't know why I decided to get dressed and walk to Kento's , granted that was 30 minutes ago, I forgot it's a hour walk from my apartment to his.

I see his apartment up ahead and I'm not sure why I don't know if it's cause I haven't seen him in two weeks, or because I've been out on a job or the fact that I know he has been pulling ungodly hours because I'm not their to remind him to sleep.

I walk into the lobby seeing terry the security guard. "Hello terry!" I yell walking over to the security desk. Terry looks up at me. "Y/N! What are you doing here? Nanami said you were on a business." I smile, "Yeah I got back a few days ago." "Why are you here? Its 3:00 am." "I'm not sure I just- I wanted to see him." "Well then go on up."

Terry buzzed me in and I walked onto the elevator click Kentos floor, rocking back and forth on my heals.
Ding
Stepping of the elevator I walk to Kentos's door.

I hesitate for a second before knocking. "Kento. You home?" Three minutes later no answer. So I knock again. Before I can hit the door for a 3rd time the door flys open. "Who the fuck-!" Kento was shirtless his his pants were hanging low on his hips. "Y/n."

I blush playing with my shirt hem. "It's three in the morning. Why are you here?" I look down. " I got back this morning. I wanted to see you." I look up "but maybe I should have waited until tomorrow." Kento frown's grabbing my wrist pulling me into his apartment slamming the door behind me.

"Ekk-!" Kento locks the door before throwing me over his shoulder. "Kento! What are you doing?" He walks to the bedroom setting me down on the bed. Kento crawls on the
bed resting his head on my chest. "Missed you so much."

Kento burries his head in my chest. I rest my hand on his head playing with his hair. "Missed you too Kento." I kiss his forhead not thirty minutes late we both fall asleep

A/N
I hope y'all like this please like and comment to bost me- Mx Froggy