Muzan Kaboobsajeep

So it's been like 1 week and now Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and every single Days Union operatives marched towards Muzans base and Muzan knew and was like:

He was so scared, but Enmu and Nakime were dead so he was completely helpless.

10 minutes later everyone arrived and Muzan was already shrieking in fear and so Tanjiro held his enormous and terrifying ballsack up which killed Muzan and everyone else, and Tanjiro accidently killed the love of his life... Zenitsu... Everyone died from Tanjiros ballsack except for Great_Day and Emotionless_Day.

Tanjiro then became a demon and a night creature ultimate wolf alpha dragon fox prince hybrid! Emotionless_Day and Great_Day shot, jumped, dodged, and only bulleted half of Tanjiros forearm.

And in slow motion Tanjiro shoved his gigantic ballsack into Great_Day, killing him slowly as he moaned, Groaned, and grunted in pain on the ground.

Emotionless fell to his knees and held Great_Days head in his arms.

Emotionless_Day for some reason felt tears form in his eyes and Great_Day took his final breath and said his final words.

Unstable_Day was then twitching with his ballsack stained mouth.

Unstable_Day sat up, went over to Tanjiro, and shot him in the ass which weakened Tanjiro.

Unstable_Day was then penatrated by Tanjiros ballsack, and died.

Emotionless_Day and Tanjiro then had the most intense bloody battle ever.

Tanjiro is now dead.

Emotionless_Day then lied down next to Great_Day, stabbed himself in the heart, and bled out in hopes of going to the same place as Great_Day.

The End.