𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝐸𝓋𝑒

Narrators Pov:

It was like any other regular day except today was New Years Eve. Since you always wanted to see the New Year's Eve ball drop you decided that you were gonna ask your mom if you could go. "Momma" you yelled "Why are you yelling?" she asked "Ne ways. I was gonna ask could I go see the ball drop with Oikawa?" "I guess so. I don't see anything wrong with that" "Thanks mom" you said while hugging her tightly "Your welcome child now let go" your mom said while smacking your arm lightly. You ran upstairs so you could call Oikawa to tell him the good news. He finally answered on the third ring. "Kawa guess what" you said excitedly "What?" Oikawa asked "My mom said I could go see the ball drop" "Nice" He replied "Nice that's all you have to say" you thought to yourself but you decided to just brush it off. "Do you wanna help me pick out an outfit?" you asked expecting him to say yes. "Nah. Not right now" He said showing no emotion. "Oh ok that's alright." "Uhm. Anyways bye" before you could respond he hung up. "Damn. What's wrong with him today?" You asked yourself. So you decided to just call Osamu. "Hey Osamu" you said kind of sadly "What's wrong n/n?" He asked "Nothing. It's just Oikawa" "What did he do?" "He keeps acting distant towards me lately." "Maybe its just nothing. He probably had a bad day at practice." Osamu said reassuringly.

Time skip: 7:00 pm

You decided that if you wanted enough time to do your hair and makeup you would need to get ready now. Before you get in the shower you grab you speaker so you can blast some music. Finally your favorite part from Ain't Shit by Doja Cat comes on so of course you sing your heart out.

Doing too much, relax a bit
Acting like that 'cause your dad's a bitch
Must be the way that the planets is
Must be your face 'cause it's not your dick
I'm a freak, not a masochist
Should've known you had the baddest bitch
Left on read and can't give head
Really, you ain't shit, need a laxative

All you could think about while you were singing that part was Oikawa now you understood why some people called him Shittykawa. Cause he's a shit head.

As you got out of the shower you wrapped your towel around your body and grabbed a comb you knew these few hours you took doing you hair was gonna be the worst hours of your life. But it turned out to be worth it because your hair turned out great.

(Your hair and your makeup if you don't like it imagine a new one)

(Your outfit)

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

Time Skip: 9:30 pm

You thought the outfit looked good considering it was gonna be cold outside. You decide to text Oikawa.

Y/N: I'm done getting ready do you want me to pick you up?

Oikawa: Nah. I'm good I'll meet you there.

"That was weird." You thought "Ig he'll just meet me there then." You walked down stairs and your mom turned to look at you. "Okay. My baby getting all dressed up" She said while laughing "Thanks" you said while laughing with her. "I'm 'bout to leave" you said grabbing your purse and keys "Bye mom" "Bye sweetie" She said as she unpaused the TV to continue watching her show.  You look down at your phone and see what time it is. "It's 9:35 already" you muttered under your breath.

(This is your car if you don't like it imagine something else)

You got in your car and started blasting some Doja, Megan, and Cardi B. Your favorite song by Megan and City Girls came on and it was JT and Yung Miami's part.

Top-notch bitch, I'm A-listed (Huh?)
This City Girl shit, can't flex like this
Old country-ass bitch can't dress like this (Can't)
Bye, do it on the dick and a bitch (Period)
Clap this ass on that dick, I'ma spazz on that dick
Go to sleep, take a nap, I'ma crash on that dick
I won't beg for no dick, I won't cry for no dick
If your dick broke, nigga, put a cast on that dick

You were raping that part with all your energy. By the time you got to Time Square (you guys flew over there to see your grandparents) the song was over you found a place to park and by that time it was 10:00 so you walked over to where the crowed was and saw Polo G and he was performing Smooth Criminal 

Youngin' tryna clear a crowd with the heat
When you ridin', better keep a .40 cal' by the seat
He was bangin' wrong 'til they found him deceased
It's a whole lot of evil roamin' 'round in the streets, uh
So you better look both ways, make your soul shake
Demons standin' in the doorway
Tell me, Annie, are you okay? Screamin' out, "No way"

When the song ended and the other artist performed it was 10:30. You decided that you were gonna walk around to try and find Oikawa. You walked around for about 5 minutes before you saw Oikawa... but he was with another girl. You looked again to make sure you wasn't trippin' but you weren't and the girl was one of your old friends. You knew that she liked him but you never thought that she would do something like that. You didn't confront him because you didn't want to deal with him right now, so you just walked away like you didn't see anything your eyes start tearing up but you don't let them fall because you wanted to have a fun time on New Years Eve.

Authors Note: Hey guys I just wanted to let y'all know that this is my first story and please tell me if I messed something up I need constructive criticism. Also should my books just be for POC's (people of color) or the Emily's and Chad's too? 1098 words.