𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐼 𝓂𝑒𝓉 𝒽𝒾𝓂

Narrators Pov:

It had been a long week. Y/n had just gotten cheated on by her boyfriend of two years, Oikawa. As she lay in bed, crying herself to sleep, she couldn't help but think about how things had gone so wrong.

The next day, Y/n woke up early and decided to go for a walk to clear her head. She wasn't sure where she was going, but before she knew it, she had ended up at a restaurant called "Rico's."

Y/n was about to leave when she bumped into someone. It was the boy from earlier that day- the one who had caught her eye. He seemed surprised to see her too

In the last few seconds of 2022, Y/n pulled him in for a long kiss. It wasn't exactly what she wanted for New Year's Eve, but it was better than nothing.

She finally snapped out of the flashback they both apologized and went their separate ways. As Y/n was driving home she realized she saw him everyday at school.

She would often times find herself staring at him for long periods of times. One day she decides to follow him to see what does after school.

She ended up finding out that sometimes he walks straight home, other times he walks to over to the local gym to work out, but most of the times he walks to the convenient store and buys an ounce of weed with a soda and some snacks. One day Y/n decides to go to the same store as him the next day but was surprised not to see him there Y/n felt kind of sad knowing he wasn't there and he was there all those other day so she just decided to get some gum and chips. 

As she was grabbing her stuff she realized someone was following her around the store she turned around only to see a creepy guy who seemed to be drunk. Y/n decided she would buy her stuff and leave but the man only followed her outside. 

As she was walking to her car the creepy guy ran up to her and asked for her number but Y/n just ignored him thinking that he would go away but he only got more aggressive. The man went up to grab her but was stopped by an arm you looked up only for you to see it was the guy from a few nights ago.

He asks the creep "Do we have a problem?" The creep response with "Nah man ain't nothing happening?" "Yeah? Well, I think something's happening. You over here putting your hands on my girl." The boy said "Man I didn't even know that was yo girl bro." The creep said walking away.

He waits until the creep walks away to say "I know you been following me. If you wanted my number all you had to do was ask, phone?" As if she's in some sort of trance she hands her phone to him.

"Alright I put my number in there. Now get in your car and go home." He said while smiling at her. Y/n grabs her phone and drives home.

She finally got back hone but she couldn't get the boy out of her head.

Y/N's Pov:

I can't believe I just froze up like that. I think he was flirting with me. Usually I would respond but it was as if I was in some sort of trance. I'm glad he was there though I don't know what would have happened if he wasn't. 

Just as I was about to walk out my room my phone buzzed. I grabbed it thinking it would be my bestfriend Osamu but instead it was the guy from yesterday he saved his name as 'Rin'. "I guess its a nickname he goes by" I thought to myself. I check what he texted me and it said

Rin: Call me

Y/n: Alright I'm calling now

Before I click on the facetime I close my door grab my phone and sit on my bed. Bring Bring~

The phone rang for two seconds before Rin answered it. "Hey" He said. I think he could see the shocked look on my face because he chuckled before saying. "Not what you were expecting?" "No no its not that its just, I didn't know your voice was that-" He cut me off before I could finish. "Deep. I get that a lot." Rin said while chuckling and soon I started giggling with him. 

"Why'd you want to call me this late?" I questioned curiously. "What am I not allowed to call you?" He asked. 'OML why does his voice have to sound so sexy?' I thought to myself. "Hey, I never asked what your name was."  "Oh my names Suna Rintaro but you can call me Rin."  "Well my name is Y/N." I said as I was smiling.

Time Skip:

"Hey Rin im getting tired i'll call you back tomorrow." Y/N said tiredly   "Alright goodnight." He said while smiling slightly.

He was about to hang up the call and as he did Y/N sleeply said 'I love you' before he hung up. (A/N: yes I had to embarrass yall before this chapter ended🙄) Before you could realize and correct what you said Suna already hung up.

A/N: Ik I haven't uploaded in a long time but im back now and I'll try to upload more frequently but I am still in school and its been pushing me hard so they might not come out in a steady pace until summer break. Thanks for understanding! <3

 ~Word Count: 916~