ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ: ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴇᴍ🎶

Legoshi:

Since Legoshi is a shy and introverted I believe he is an Obsessive Yandere:
Their lives have been taken over by Yandere's Darling. Yandere's obsessions have imprisoned him. They eat, sleep, and behave badly in social situations as a result of their preoccupation. They're the sort who fantasizes about the type of relationship they'd have and how it would progress: the first meeting, a rescue situation, being the only person their Darling confides in, an instant bond and connection, sexual fantasies, and so on. They also acts without reflection on wishes, whims, or inclination, making them one of the most dangerous.  

Riz:

Since Riz appears to be a kindhearted, hiding a dark secrets, and at occasions doesn't respect peoples personal space. He'll most likely be a Manipulative Yandere:
This Yandere will take advantage of their Darling's power and influence. This is the type of Yandere that appears to have a consistent relationship with their Darling. They'll use their position of trust to build a wedge between them if their Darling is already involved. The Yandere will do everything they can to keep them from leaving once they're together, by exploiting their Darling's private details and vulnerabilities. They behave based on their emotions and don't always consider the consequences of their actions.

Pina:

Come one...It's f-ing Pina. He's  cocky and laid-back but uses his charms to be the center of attention, which is why he would sorta be a Self-indulgent Yandere:
This Yandere desires to have their Darling worship them. They're self-absorbed, focused with their own whims and needs. Instead of thinking what is best for themselves or others, they behave in line with their wants. They expect their Darling to spoil them, and when this does not happen, they grow dissatisfied. They have a "me first" attitude and become upset when pushed to complete something that isn't on their to-do list. One advantage is their honesty; they do not think before acting.

Bill:

Bill...He comes out as warm, gregarious, and assured. He is proven to care deeply about others, particularly his beloved S/o, which is why he is an Possessive Yandere:
This Yandere type must have and maintain control over their Darling. They become violent if their ownership is threatened, and they feel angry if their Darling makes objective assessment. They want the Darling to be fully reliant on them, so they'll remove all of their safety nets, including supporting friends and family members, financial assets and savings, and much-needed resources. They're also prone to mood swings, overreacting, outbursts, kidnapping, murder, and so on.

Louis:

Even though he has an distant and aggressive demeanor, Louis is a thoughtful and caring person but since Sunako is in the picture. Louis could be a...Delusional Yandere:
This Yandere type thinks or believes that their Darling already loves them, which is usually not the case. Every act of compassion will be misinterpreted by the Yandere as love. If their Darling claims to abhor the Yandere, they'll assume it's all a fiction or that their Darling is shy. Their love has influenced their outlook on life. They also want simply want to see their darling squirm under their control.

Aoba:

Aoba has a tranquil and passive temperament, as well as being calm and serious. But the moment he meet his Darling he felt something he's never experienced which is why he would be an Clingy Yandere:
This Yandere personality is too emotionally reliant on their Darling. They're emotionally fragile and need constant attention. They're the type who is constantly calling and texting their Darling, and they can become overwhelmed if the cause of their clinginess isn't nearby. When their Darling is unavailable, they feel enraged and try to become involved in their beloved's personal life. It's exhausting to see them suffocate. Which is why they never let their Darling alone, and are confused how to find a balance between their love for her and respect for her independence and freedom.

*Credit for research is: Violetosprey/Don't mind me*
"Tumbler"
https://violetosprey.tumblr.com/post/628457204673036288/types-of-yandere

{("Chapter 7, coming soon")}