**Update**

Hello everyone, well...Hello isn't even good enough since I feel like I disappointed some of my readers without giving them the new updated version of YBeastarsxReader.

Yes, me and editor aka DK do plan on continuing to make the new version with very little progress. But to make a sh-ty long version short. Depression is a b-ch and I'm slowly realizing that I don't have "friends" which caused me to have minor panic attacks, ghosting them but also wishing we could talk {I know, I know, I f-king know it sounds like I wanna be in an in and out repeat situation} plus with now having a new job and school hours getting longer and longer I genuinely gave up and thought that if I came back with some "Oneshot" then most of my readers would give me backlash and hate the oneshots.

This also includes writers block since now I have new chapter idea's in mind but can't come up with other chapters ideas no matter how much I try and the rise of AI now being a new thing I just thought that I'd be forgotten due to my trauma and abandonment issues. Which is why DK told me to try and post at least 1chapter or 2 for you guys and that to not stress out since we can't rush.

DK: Hello everyone! I wanna say that thank you to all who read our story even though I personally believe that it's funny to see how much people love fanfic's but can't say I'm safe either. Anyhow to get straight to the point, I wanna ask you guys for your request. As in if you guys have any idea's for any future chapters like saying "Hey! can you make a chapter about Sunako and Haru? and it's about Haru meeting and liking Sunako?"
Kind of like that stuff.
We greatly appreciate it and apologies if we can't can't do your idea's. Again! this is purely your choice if you'd like to request or not. But if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask and we'll try to respond.

Like always have a great day/night.