Chapter ✨one✨

Princess of the nature kingdom POV:

Once there were two kingdoms, well three but one doesn't matter at the moment.

The first kingdom, nature. This kingdom wanted to thrive with nature and be at peace with the animals, always keeping all safe and unharmed.

The king? Oh that's Micheal, he's not the best with showing his love but everyone knows he cares.

The queen? Kali, the kindest woman you'll ever meet. The best at showing her love and care.

The prince? Paul, takes after both his father and mother,
has a hard time forgiving but once he does, he's the best

Then me, rose, take after my mother wholeheartedly, although I'm the opposite of my brother I forgive easily but trust not so much.

Then the second kingdom, fichik. The meaning of the name? Star. Although you would expect the royals to be kind off of the name, they aren't.

The king, Samuel, well I don't know much about him but he causes wars the most.

The queen, blue, apparently was named Blue because her parents saw how sad she was most of the time.

Then, their princess, Jess, an only child, one of the most hateful and hated people.

Then, kaden, the younger brother of Blue, although much kinder, he's one of my best friends.

The third kingdom, DarkWater. No one really knows much about them, they stay hidden from society. Honestly sad, I'd love to meet one of them.

The queen, which one! There's two, Dawn and Sage.
Both as kind and mysterious as the other

And their daughters? The exact same as her mothers, hazel, and the other, lunar. A little more daring.

Now let's get to the story... the story of the enemy.

"Rose! Come on, we're gonna be late!" my mother yelled " coming!" as I put on the last of my accessories. 'Not very royal ey? Eh it's not like they'll care.'
Outfit:

I ran as fast as i could in my heels, once i got downstairs i happily greeted my brother and got on the carriage

"Can you believe it, Rose?" my brother said

I sigh, " believe what Paul"

"We're going to the fichik kingdom, for dinner"

"What's so special about dinner?"

"It's not the dinner, the king and queen rarely allow outsiders into their kingdom!"

"Yeah yeah" i say smiling at his excitement

After about two hours we arrive

"Hello" I say , reaching my hand out towards someone I wasn't familiar with.

"Get your hand away from me" is what i got in return

"Oh sorry." I replied with the same cold voice she gave to me.

"Rose!!"

"Kaden!! Hi!" i say giving him a hug

" I see you've met my niece.. Sorry about her she isn't in a good mood today" he says while pulling away from the hug

"When am i" the girl, Kadens' niece, scoffed.

~TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY'RE HAVING DINNER~

"So.." Queen Blue started "you know my sister?"
I fake coughed and said "brother" before answering "yes i know him"

"So we wanted to discuss, you," the king said, pointing at my family " give us more land."

I stood up, i know this is for the kings and queens to discuss but i needed to say something "no, i'm sorry if you think i'm being rude but, it wouldn't be fair to the creatures of our kingdom, the know the line very well and if we move it, it would be like sending the person you love most somewhere you know they'll get killed in!" i said quite enough that i wasn't yelling, or well yelling too loudly, but loud enough they got that i wasn't kidding.

Kaden was just as upset as me " ive seen what its like in their kingdom! Sister, we cant do that!"

The king stood up " fine then i suggest you leave and get prepared for war." he said casually

"Fine!" I yell getting up and walking

After five minutes i hear " wait here" so i did. After a few more minutes a girl came up with a horse while saying "take this one back to your palace and at midnight meet me at the lake, ill be there to take the horse back" and with that she handed me the horse and walked away.

I did as i was told and rode back.

See you next chapter!