Part 6

Another day passed, but this one was slightly different. Was it quieter? Or was he just losing his hearing? He opened his eyes and looked around. All of the others seemed to be in their normal positions. They obviously didn't notice what was going on. If anything was. But Dave just decided to shrug the silence off, he was too angry to think or talk right now. He needed to focus on his approach.

Night came and everybody awoke, exiting the room and going into the main room. They all joined up on the stage to talk again.

"I can't believe this is the last night," Toy Freddy said, a little sad.

"I know, I can't believe it's been four nights already. I'm going to miss Jeremy." Toy Bonnie agreed.

"I'm going to miss trying to kill him. He was fun to scare." Freddy said darkly.

"I'll agree with you there," Bonnie said with a grin.

"Do you think he is going to come back?" Chica asked.

"Doubt it. Nobody with a brain would return here." Freddy replied.

"I don't know, if he had any smarts he would've quit day one." Bonnie said.

"He could have a good work ethic." Mangle threw in.

"Even a good work ethic shouldn't keep a person going here." Freddy said.

"You're really questioning why he's staying? I'm glad he was dumb enough to stay, because that gave us a greater chance of getting him." Foxy said.

"So, Freddy," Dave said, interrupting their conversation. "Aren't you supposed to be doing something?"

Freddy looked at Dave in terror, "Right," he said, looking at everybody else, "Wish me luck." and he walked away, towards the Prize Corner.

Everybody turned to watch Freddy. Taking the best positions for their viewing pleasure. Freddy walked up to the box in the Prize Corner and turned to the music box. They all knew that the box kept the Puppet asleep, and if you shut it off, it'd awake in a very bad mood.

That was why nobody dared speak to it. But now, Freddy was doing the most dangerous thing, stopping the music box. Once the music box stopped, Freddy slowly walked up to the box that the Puppet stayed in and tapped on it.

Slowly, the lid lifted up and out came the Puppet, staring at Freddy with angry eyes. The bear backed away slightly and started to speak. Sadly, everybody was too far away to hear what they were saying.

A few minutes passed and the conversation seemed to be over. Freddy rewound the music box and the Puppet went back into hiding. He walked back to the group with an unreadable expression on his face.

"So, what did it say?" Bonnie asked him.

"That it already knew about the sixth child. Turned out I risked my life for nothing. It told me that the reason the child in there hadn't been given life was that it had a plan for him. And you," Freddy pointed to Dave, "disrupted that plan by entering the hidden room."

Dave backed up at the accusatory glare from Freddy and soon from the others. "I had no idea!" he defended, "I was curious."

"Well you know what they say about curiosity. It killed the cat." Foxy chimed in.

Dave hissed and turned sharply to the fox, "So are you on the Puppet's side?"

"We all are," Freddy said.

"It gave us the life we have now." Bonnie added, "If it weren't for it, we wouldn't be able to get revenge."

"Right, revenge." Dave said with a sneer, turning to the rabbit, "You know, I hear that word thrown around a lot, but I've never seen it in action. Are you even sure what revenge means?"