One-shot

So- 

I was streaming "With you" by BTS Jimin and Ha Sungwon-

and from writing my final papers, it magically turned into this story :D 

Happy reading :D

Its 3soo's little bit fluff  - I swear ;)

and a little albecale at the end- 

--------------

His eyes blinked a couple of times as he tried to open his beautiful brown eyes. Squinting his eyes, a little, a groan escaped his mouth. The light was too bright for him.

Snuggling inside his comforter he buried his face into his pillow. The scent of lavender and cinnamon apple lingered with his own lemon scent.

"Yeah! Roksoo-ah! Wake up we'll get late!"

A loud, yet hyper voice yelled as the owner of the said voice tried to pull the comforter away. Surprisingly Roksoo always had super strength when it comes to pulling the comforter or holding the bed as if he was attached to it.

"Ha..."

The male sighed as he stared at the pampered black hair male who was burying himself deeper in the bed. A kitten. A pampered and stubborn kitten is what Rok Soo was.

Slowly as a sly smirk formed on his face, the male crawled into the bed. His hands slowly held Rok soo's soft squishy cheeks as he watched Rok Soo lean into his touch. Another fact about Rok Soo was that a sleepy Rok Soo meant a clingy Rok Soo. A sight that would be too hard to see when the man is fully awake.

A wide grin bestowed upon the brown male as he pulled Rok Soo closer, feeling the man tense at the movement.

"...Jung soo?" Rok Soo mumble trying to figure out who suddenly penetrated his comforter while holding him in their embrace. Choi Jung Soo hummed in response as he let his dongsaeng's tense muscles loosen while snuggling even closer to his frame.

"Haa." Lee Soo Hyuk who arrived by the bedroom door sighed at the sight in front of him. "What am I going to do with you two?" A fond smile rose as he walked towards the bed, quickly snatching the comforter without giving the two a chance to react. The two groaned in response as he buried each other further in each other's embrace while one fell asleep as the other started to wake up.

"I asked you to wake him up. Not go sleep with him." Lee Soo Hyuk remarked as Jung Soo cheekily smiled at him. "Do you think I would miss this opportunity?" Choi Jung Soo questioned back as he pointed towards their dongsaeng who had wrapped himself around Choi Jung Soo while leaning into his palm. If the man was actually a cat, they bet he would have purred in contact.

"Haa, it seems like I spoiled you two, too much." Lee Soo Hyuk shakes his head slowly climbing on the bed. "Oh, what do you mean hyung? You're always hard on us!" Choi Jung Soo pouted as he brought Rok Soo closer to him as he felt something was about to happen.

"So, I go hard on you two huh?" A smirk crawled up on Lee Soo Hyuk's lips, which Choi Jung Soo happen to ignore. "Yes! Do you know how much you make us work!" Choi Jung Soo whined holding on to Rok Soo with his dear life. "Such a vicious leader!"

"Oh? I will show you what this vicious leader can do." Lee Soo Hyuk teased slowly crawling towards his two bundles of joy as his hands held Choi Jung Soo's hips.

"Hyung! What are you doing? Dongsaeng is still sleeping!" Choi Jung Soo tried to refute, yet the large hands went under his shirt.

Slowly the fingers started to move swiftly around Jung Soo's body causing the brown hair male's body to jerk.