Dream

You went back to bed. You fell asleep, and dreamed of a special dream, of your childhood.

You walked down a dirt road, covered in burn marks, and bruises. Your eyes were dull, and lifeless. You looked back, and saw that the smoke was rising in the air. You looked up. You saw eyes watching your every move.

You stopped. 

You knew exactly what that was. 

A titan.

You fell back, and crawled backwards, away from the titan.

"Please, don't kill me..." You mumbled. The titan starred at you, it had black armor, or at least that's what it looked like. It had red eyes as well.

Its red eyes, looking into your [e/c] ones. 

"What is your name child?" It asked. You were beyond words.

It

Talked.

"[y-y/n]." You said. The titan's eyes narrowed. 

"What do you remember?" He asked. You looked at him shocked, you shook your head. You didn't remember much of anything....just...fire. Pure black and blue flames. And a lot of screaming. 

The titan sat down.

"How old are you?" It asked. You shook your head. 

You didn't know.

The Titan let out a low growl and left. Quickly you stood up and followed him.

————————————

9,

You knew a lot of things, more than your age. But you believed you were the only one of your kind. The Titan taught you how to read, and talk and literature, You always wondered where he got books, and all that. But he kept saying its all over the place. You didn't believe him though.

One day you were walking through the woods, You looked around, and saw that everything was destroyed.

You looked around.

"What the he-" You were abruptly caught off by the sound of a roar. Then a titan charged at you, but not just any titan. The titan, that taught you, raised you, helped you. He swung his giant fist and you dodged immediately. You looked at it.

"What are you going!?" You asked. It swung again. And you dodged again. It gave another roar. It charged at you, you kept dodging until ,he swung at you and you were sent flying. You planted your feet in the ground, and started to slide. You hit your back, on a rock, as well as your head.  Then everything went black.

You woke up groggily. You looked around, saw that everything was destroyed. You couldn't remember what happened before. 

"Weird..." You mumbled. It was as if there was a gap in your memory. You looked around, you felt something when seeing this. Hatred.

But you didn't know, why.

You heard the sound, of trees being crushed, and you saw to your horror, the biggest titan ever. You looked at it, it looked at you.

It swung a fist, and you dodged with new speed. 

You glared at the titan. You then smirked.

"You looked like you won't be taken down easily." You said to it."How about I name you...." You said. You thought for a moment.

"Rudy." You said. It roared and you ran away from it.

You woke up in the morning, and got ready. Not remembering a single thing from the dream.