Chapter 3

"You look gorgeous as hell Dee." I laughed a little and gave him a hug. His cologne smelled good as hell, I pulled back and followed him to the car.

  "Aww what a gentlemen!"He chuckled and shut the passenger door.

  "So, you never told me how old you are." We were sitting in a nice ass restaurant I never heard of, I was eating Lasagna and he was eating some weird sea food shit.

  "I'm 18, senior year in highschool." I took a sip of my red wine that I managed to get, props to Kenny!

  "You look like you 21, baby." I laughed and shook my head, everyone told me I looked older.

  "How old are you?" I knew he had to be at least 20. I've never seen him around school.

  "20, ya old man coo with you hanging out with me?" I rolled my eyes and ignored the question all together.

  "I'm grown, I live on my own and take care of myself. My daddy has nothing to do with us." I got a waiter to refil my wine glass and take both our empty plates.

  "You live on your own?" I don't see what the big shock was.

  "Yea, don't you?" I definitely don't want a 20 year old that still lives with his parents.

    "Yea, I do!"

  The whole night we laughed and joked around, and when the restaurant kicked us out, we found a nearby park to walk around.

  Ken had his arm wrapped around my waist as we walked side by side. I looked up at his tall ass, "What time is it?"

  "12:45, imma take you home. It's getting late as hell, and I know you sleepy." I yawned and stretched a lil bit. We been together since 8 o'clock, I definitely look forward to our next date.

  "Aight, I know yo lil ass had a good time. I'll see ya later ok?" I nodded my head, I was tired as fuck. I could barely keep my eyes open, I gave him a hug then shut the door when I seen he made it safely down the steeet.

  When I made it up to my bed I stripped out of my clothes and passed out as soon as my head hit the pillow.

  "Tell me all about the date last night!" I handed Haley a slice of cake and sat next to her on my bed.

   "He took me out to a restaurant, we stayed there until they kicked us out." I ate a slice of my cake day dreaming about last night.

  "Then we went to a park and walked around there enjoying each other company. He dropped me off around one and then I took my ass to sleep."

  "You ain't invite him in or anything!" I gave her a look and proceeded eating my cake. I tell her all the time I'm not bout that life. I catch feelings like I caught a cold, easy as hell.

  "Well girl, I got that good loving from your brother in law. He put it down so good I was yellin Ant till the mornin bitch!"

  "Haley I don't care about your sex life." I finished eating and got up to take a shower.

  "Once you get some Zaddy Zick you won't be such a bitch. Luhh you hoe. I'm out, duces!" I laughed as she walked out my room, I watched her back out my drive way, then took a shower.

  I heard the doorbell sound off, I quickly dried off and put on a sports bra and sweats. "Who is it?" I yelled through the door. It can't be my parents, they used their key I made for them.

  "It's me, open the door De'arrea." I looked through the peep hole and seen my dad with three Massachino bags in his hand. I opened the door for him and let him in.

  "What brings you buy old man?" I watched him sit down on the couch and put his feet up. I walked to the kitchen to get him something to eat and drink, the nigga is always hungry.

  "I came to see my baby. I sent Unique out to handle some business so I can stay with you for a week. I came back in the living room with a beer, porkchop sandwhich, and a big bag of chips. "And I bare gifts!" I felt like a child waiting to open her gifts on Christmas. Daddy handed me the first bag, in it was a grey teacup pit bull with blue eyes. It had on a pink collar that said Genesis.  "Awww daddy she's so cute!" I hugged her to my chest, she was medium sized for a puppy.

  "They're all cute, and females." He handed me two more bags. I opened them all up and two more puppies wobbled out. Jazzy was a cute lil dog, and So So was sooo tiny! She was the height of a pop can.

  "They all stay the size they are, but I got one more. This one is more so for protection." He stepped out into the apartment hallway and came back in with a rotwieler.

  "They all trained, they all females, but they get along. All of them are trained to attack too, you just gotta say the word." I laughed as he mouthed the word attack em. I got up and gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

  "The big bitch, her name Devil. Get ready so I can take you to get some shit for them, Haley already meeting us there.

  I put on a shirt and shoes and grabbed the small digs while my dad took Devil.  We loaded them into the car and I drove to pet smart while my dad typed away on his phone.

  We were all done shopping, daddy of course paid for everything. Haley loaded stuff into my car, and whatever couldn't fit she packed into her car.

  "Daddy get in the car!" He came around my side, so I rolled my window down.

  "Dee, I gotta go take care of business baby girl. But, I promise imma come back for our week together when things settle down ok?" I nodded my head and put a smile on my face.

  "Okay daddy. Your driver is coming to get you?" He nodded his head then stepped back away from the car. He jogged across the parking lot and got into a car, speeding off.