Luffy vs Naruto

Hey guys, I just wanted to start these series as a fun comparison. No need to take this to heart. So basically we will be comparing two anime characters based on their power levels in the manga and in their prime. So without further ado, the comparison that tears instagram, twitter, FB etc.

LUFFY VS NARUTO:

             Naruto and Luffy are Kinda similar in base power. With Naruto having more speed and Luffy having more strength. This kinda stems down to their worlds. Luffy's world has 6 moons which means OP earth's mass must be around 3 times or more the size of Naruto's earth. Naruto was trained to be a ninja from a young age and shinobies really rely on speeds and travel great distances with running alone. Also here we compare Naruto shippuden form as Kid OG Naruto can't win in a long fight with luffy without accessing Kurama. Now in base form in Naruto Shippuden, Naruto has a more technical edge over luffy with Shadow clones and Kurama. Also Luffy is a battle genius who grows stronger as the fight goes and Naruto is Commonly more intelligent... In comparison to luffy (They both are dumb in many areas). Also Naruto has access to a lot of chakra as the Uzumaki clan has just a Humongous chakra reserve. We don't take Luffy's Haki as Haki was a post time skip one. Luffy's DF gives a durability edge over Naruto. But Naruto has Kurama's healing and access to many sharp weapons(Luffy's weakness). But Luffy is not dumb enough to actually fall into Naruto's Kunai's, But that being said, Naruto is very tactical, and VERY unpredictable. This CAN be a very close fight. Because Since Luffy is fundamentally SO strong, he can actually blow off Naruto's arms and legs and even torso with his blows as we all remember how he leveled arlong in Arlong Park. But Luffy's Super powerful attacks take time and close proximity except for the rifle to hit with that strength. But a blow of that immense strength can  potentially kill Naruto then and there. So in base forms, It all comes down to if either of them can land a solid hit. 

Now to move on to the next forms, we give Naruto Chakra and Luffy the Gears 2 and three. Here both speed and strength goes to Luffy as He moves so fast and hits so hard he flattened the CP0 guy who could punch through metal. Here Luffy must be fast as 200 kmph to deliver that kind of impact considering his strength and mass. This form however drains Luffy's Life time and puts him in a disadvantage as Gear three makes luffy smaller and Naruto can take advantage if he makes good use of his shadow clones. But if Luffy finds an even small opening in Naruto's form, This could very well end the fight, but luffy has to take the time factor into consideration too. 

Now we give Naruto Sage mode and Luffy the timeskip strength. This is pretty much even as Naruto now has MUCH more strength as we all saw how he effortlessly threw a Gigantic Rhino into the air. But Luffy also has that speed and strength as we saw how well he pummeled the pacifista. But here Naruto has a bit of an edge with the rasen shuriken. This move with a direct hit can end Luffy as it completely shreds luffy. I didn't talk about the Normal rasengan as it lacks the destructive power against Luffy's rubber body. It could still be devestating but not quite end game. Here Naruto applies a vide variety of attacks other than  raw strength like the summoning toads which are are more than a great support for Naruto. But Luffy can react to the speed of light as he so easily dodge the pacifista beams. Those are... Not quite the speed of light, but are still fast. This stage can be given to Luffy as his strength and speed stats are very high and Naruto can keep up in sage mode and toads but can't quite land a finishing blow while Luffy has enough time to react to the rasenshurikens. Also I don't think the Clones could be used to distract as Luffy has an amazing Observation Haki. 

NOW we give Luffy Gear 4th variants and Naruto the Kurama chakra modes 1 and 2. Here, both take a massive power boost, Naruto much higher. Here Naruto can constantly move to the speed of lightning and react to literal speed of light. I have also added Luffy's advanced observation. This would be pretty even fight in the beginning as Luffy can react to Naruto and His Gear four bounce man can output enough damage to kill on hit. BUUUUUT gear four gives Luffy a tremendous disadvantage as he is unable to use Haki as his time runs out. While Naruto has lasted for more than days in this mode. Also his tailed beast bomb can actually one hit Luffy regardless of what mode he is in. If we were to say Naruto just launches a Beast bomb and it detonates 1Km in the radius of Luffy, its just game over for Luffy as it is a literal Nuke. This fight can be given to Naruto as he has better durability with Kurama mode and an amazing healing factor. Also his damage output dwarves Luffy's. 

NOW, for the ultimate Power boost, Gear five Nika man and Sage of six paths Naruto. Gear five dwarves all of the previous forms of Naruto as he has out of world durability and power. He can also launch lightning and the Bajrang gun is strong enough to destroy mountains. Naruto also gets god like powers with complete regeneration abilities, total awareness, and two kekkei genkais. These abilities can really outperform each others. While Luffy will hold the shear advantage in strength, Naruto acquires new weapons and powers.  Now I know a lot of you will say Luffy takes Naruto in gear 5, BUUUUUUT sorry to disappoint any Op fans but Naruto takes the overall victory in this fight. 

Reasons why Naruto wins:

                                  Since fundamentally OP and Naruto world's laws are different, Luffy wont be able to rubberize Naruto's Giant Rasenshurikens which mimic fire, electricity and various other forms of elements. Now Luffy can very well overpower Naruto with Tremendous speed and Power, but Naruto's hacks go far beyond those. The truth seeker orbs are like an end game ability and can very well end luffy with one solid hit. These orbs are much slower than Luffy's reaction speed. But These orbs can be made into weapons making them much agile. For those who say Naruto's reaction speed is slower than luffy because of luffy's advanced observation Haki, Naruto has also dodged light speed attacks at point blank range. Luffy's Gear 5 doesn't come without limitations as we saw in recent chapters, it also drains Luffy's life force while Naruto can just stay in this form for days on end. While Luffy has a lot of power, all he has is power and speed and Naruto's arsenal is humongous. Also in Asura mode, Naruto can create hurricanes and storms with his power. Even if one of Naruto's abilities hit luffy, it can cause devastation. 

  THE WINNER IS NARUTO

Authors note:

               Please remember this is just my take on Naruto and luffy and before you say anything, yes I have seen both OP and Naruto. These takes are based on my own predictions. Feel free to ask questions and I welcome criticism but not toxicity. I know this will have a lot of hate but lets keep it to a debate and not a war. :)