First date (edited)

Last chapter Izuku and Momo revealed to their friends that they had started "dating" , news spread like wildfire throughout the school. Honestly, some people were happy for them and thought they look good together. Contrairaly, others were against it but what could they do about it.

Currently, it is Sunday and the new couple are on their first date. They decided to go to the mall cuz why not.

Izuku was sporting a moss green hoodie with a beige denim jacket which matched with his beige cotton trousers and finally his classic red shoes.

Momo was wearing a gray long-sleeved turtleneck, a black pencil skirt, black leggings, and black boots.

As they were walking Izuku's stomach started aching.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom. Could you wait for me at the fountain?"

"Sure, I don't mind."

As Momo was waiting at the fountain two guys approached her.

One was tall, blond, and lanky. The other was medium, black haired, and husky.

"Excuse me, my friend and I were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us." Said the blond

"Thanks for the offer but I can't." Replied Momo

"Come on, hang out with us!", Chimed in his friend, "We know how to have a good time!"

"Sorry, I'm here with my boyfriend..." she said hoping they would leave. However, they didn't take the hint.

Slightly annoyed the blond reached out for Momo's left hand which began to glow a pink color, meaning she was ready to use her quirk .

Suddenly, before anything could happen, a hand grabbed the blond by his wrist.

Looking to see who it was, it was none other than Izuku.

"Izuku! You're back!"

"Hi Momo, sorry I took so long." He said still holding on to the guy, not loosening his grip

"It's fine, these gentlemen were keeping me company."

"Really!? Well I appreciate them looking after my girlfriend." He said with a warm smile while staring intently at the pair at least that's what Momo saw.

What the guys saw was a very menacing smile that sent chills down their spines.

Once Izuku let go of the blond's wrist both men ran like their life depended on it which Momo thought was wired.

"What was that?" Asked Momo referring to the guys change in behavior

"Just me playing my role as your boyfriend." Izuku replied sheepishly with a smile

As he said this Momo felt her chest tighten and her face heat up.

"R-Right! Anyway, shall we continue with our date." She said 

"Of course!" Izuku replied with a smile

After a bit of looking around the pair chose a clothing store. Walking in they were greeted by one of the employees.

"Greetings! Thanks you for choosing our store! If you need any help or have questions don't hesitate to ask!" She said with a bow

Momo and Izuku gave a small bow with a smile.

***

Looking at some articles of clothing, Momo thought it would be a good idea to buy Izuku some clothes as a thank you.

"Hey, Izuku! Do you mind trying on some clothes I picked out?"

"Sure! I don't mind"

Izuku went into the changing room and after about a minute he came out. Izuku was wearing a plain white t-shirt that hugged his muscles and highlighted his abs, a leather jacket on top, and jeans.

"H-How do I look?" Izuku asked shyly

"Perfect!", Momo said, "Excuse me! Would it be possible for us to take the clothes with him wearing them?" She asked the employee from before.

"Of course! There shouldn't be a problem with it." She replied

"Then we'll take it!"

Meanwhile, Izuku was confused by what was going on.

"You're total is $40."

Before Izuku could take out his wallet Momo had already paid.

"I was going to pay." He said

"Don't worry. Think of it as a thank you."

"Alright but next time I'm paying." He said with a million watt smile.

Some couples heard what he said.

"Why can't you be like that?" A black haired girl asked her boyfriend. Smacking his arm in the process.

He was only left there wondering what he did wrong.

To be continued