{4}

This morning I woke up, got ready and put on my black top and black sweats, my red and black air jordans, then I head out the door.

I drove to my mommas house while playing tomboy by Destiny Roger's. I definitely recommend that song.

When I got there Liya was already up and her stuff was packed.

I put her in the car securing her car seat and she fell asleep. We drove to the gas station and I turned on the air while she slept and ran in there to get what I needed.

I walked back to the car and I saw Alexis  pumping gas on the other side. I guess she saw me because she walked over to me.

"Hey, your ashanti right" she said.

"Yeah, I remember you"

"Alexis right?" I said.

"Yeah"

She was pretty tall for me so I was looking up she looks about 5'10 and I'm 5'3 so imagine.

"So how you been?"

"I've been fine, just picked up my daughter"

"You got her wit you?"

"Yeah"

"Can I see her?"

"She sleep I think but sure"

We walked around the car and I opened the door and to my surprise she was up and hype.

"She don't look sleep"

"She probably just woke up" I said

Aaliyah hasn't said her first word yet, but I want them to be momma or mommy, you get what I'm saying.

"Hii Liya" she said.

Aaliyah just looked at her and smiled

"My name is Alexis, but that might be hard to say"

Liy just looked at her and yawned.

Yk that baby bullshit😭🤣

"Aww look at that" she touched liyas hand and she giggled.

She backed up and I closed her door I walked back to the other side and she walked to her car waving and we drove off.

I drove to londyns house.

"So explain what happened again"

"So after I picked her up from my mom's we went to the gas station on the corner and I seen Alexis right, so we was talking and she asked to see the baby right? So she talking to the baby introducing herself and shit" I explained.

"ouuw how was it?

" it was cool" I said and she laughed

"What's funny?"

"Nothing" she continued.

"Girlll this is teaaa"

"Anyways when you gon give me a niece or nephew?" She said.

"Unt uh that's your job"

"You already got a nephew" she said.

"Pop out anotha one" I said

"Hell to the mf no" I said that and a notification popped up on my phone.

It was a text from an unknown "wassup ma"

Me: Who the hell is this

??: Lex

Me: Oh hey Alexis

Lex⭐: What you doing

Me:Nun just my bsf house

"Alexis just texted me and followed me on Instagram" I said.

She looked at me and said "I told u"

I was looking through her Instagram posts tryin not to like any of them most of them were just pictures of herself.

But there was this one picture with her and her girlfriend I'm assuming captioned ...

loml❤🦋 #forever #oneandonly

Yep definitely.

But I wasn't worried I just met the girl so we're just cool for rn.

Later that day I went home and starting cooking after that I went to sleep.