Backseat Bangin' ||Soda x Steve||

The day was slow at the DX. Only a couple people came in for gas or a snack. The only advantage was that Sodapop and and Steve had a little bit of private time together.

A mustang that needed a lot of work was at the DX for the third day in a row. Even Steve and Sodapop, the best in auto-mechanics in all of Tulsa, couldn't fix it in a single day.

The car was frustrating them, almost mocking them. Teasing them with it's superiority and stubbornness. All they wanted to do was get the damn engine running. Nada.

Taking their break, they cussed out the car under their breath. Sodapop took a violent swig from his Pepsi as Steve sat roughly on the stool. They were both exhausted for no reason other than stressing over the automobile.

But thankfully, the day was coming to an end. They locked up the store but decided to try to start the car one last time. To their surprise, it worked!

The two boys were screaming and laughing. Gladly swearing at the stupid, stubborn chunk of metal that had been the most stubbornly stubborn stubborn object the stubborn world had ever stubbornly seen.

As you can see, as the author, I'm not very good with synonyms. Anyways, back to the story...

Steve hollered and jumped around. Soda watched admiringly looking at his best friend in such a joyous mood. In that moment, Sodapop knew that it was time to uncover his true feelings for his best friend.

Once Steve took notice that Soda was staring at him, he quit jumping around. He stared shamefully at Soda thinking he'd been acting stupid and over emotional.

Without warning, Soda clasped his hands around the back of Steve's neck, pulling him in for a firm kiss. When they pulled apart Steve had a very confused expression on his face.

Sodapop noticed this and turned away shamefully. Teary-eyed and heartbroken, he sat in the backseat of the newly repaired car. He knew he shouldn't have done it. Not yet.

As soon as Soda left, Steve snapped out of his daze of confusion. He followed his best friend into the backseat, shutting the car door behind him. He saw Soda's glassy eyes and hugged him tightly.

"I love you," Steve whispered into his lover's ear. Pulling back to meet eyes with him, Soda smiled and wiped his tears.

"I love you, too," he stated before slowly leaning in for a slow, passionate kiss. Their lips moved similarly as their tongues danced and explored the other's mouth.

After a couple minutes, the two were left in boxers, clearly showing their growing erections. Breaking their make out session, Steve stripped Soda's last article of clothing. Then sprung out a very large and throbbing dick.

Soda wanted Steve. He needed Steve. Without any contact at all, he was already moaning and groaning. He needed to fuck right then and there.

Steve licked up his shaft and then blew on it sending shivers down Sodapop's spine. Steve kissed the tip before engulfing the entire length in his mouth. Soda grunted and thrusted his hips in the air making Steve deep throat him.

He began pumping into Steve's mouth endlessly. Steve knew his voice would be very raspy afterwards. Soda was close to the edge and when Steve started to moan while he was still in his mouth pushed Sodapop over the edge.

Soda came inside of Steve's mouth who had swallowed all his tasty semen. Steve pulled Soda's sore cock out of his mouth leaving a string of saliva and cum dripping from it.

It was his turn now. Steve eagerly pulled off his boxers and laid Soda carefully on the seats of the car. "Ready your ass," he said with his eyes clouded with lust.

Without hesitance, he plunged all the way into Sodapop's asshole. He made sort of a moaning and grunting sound that elongated from Soda's virgin ass being so tight. But it felt so right.

He pulled back until only the tip was penetrating and slammed all the way back in. He repeated this over and over again. Every time, they both would moan each other's name.

After multiple orgasms, the sun finally came up and the two were laying naked in the backseat of someone else's mustang. A knock was heard on the window and the two cuddling on the cum covered leather seats looked up to see a Soc.

Quickly the grabbed their clothes and ran to the washroom to change. Once they came back they shooed the Soc off and never charged him. That wasn't embarrassing at all...

As soon as that frantic situation was over, Steve and Sodapop looked into each other's loving eyes. They knew exactly what was yet to come. Another long day of work.