FANFICTION

⚠️CHAEYOUNG GIP⚠️

Mina's POV

I know I shouldn't be doing this.

Reading a fictional story about Chaeyoung and I having sex with each other.

A really really good story if I might add.

I don't even know when all of this started.

One night I caught myself looking up these type of stories and I've been reading them every night since.

I should feel bad about it.

But I don't, not at all.

It's hard to describe how these stories make me feel. I'd be lying if I'd say that they don't turn me on though. Probably the whole opposite, they turn me on and not just a bit.

I should have a guilty conscience towards Chaeyoung.

But I don't.

Thinking about her like that gets me so excited.

I'd be so embarrassed though if one of the members ever find out about me reading fanfictions about us.

I just couldn't help it.

It felt so wrong but so right at the same time. The way the stories give me butterflies should worry me but I'm not worried at all.

Hence the fact that I'm laying in my bed right now, with my LED's brightening my room, reading a very very specific story where Chaeyoung is fucking me senseless and I'm loving every second of it.

I could feel the wetness forming between my legs already and I had to press my legs together.

„Fuck it". I muttered to myself and started taking off my clothes until I was laying completely naked on my bed with my fingers rubbing my clit.

,,Oh my god". I whispered when I pushed two fingers inside of me. I had put my phone away by now and was picturing my own story in my head.

I wanted to put some music on but itwas in the middle of the night already. I would wake everyone up so I had to be quiet.

The only noises you could hear was my heavy breathing and the wetness that echoed against the walls with each thrust I did with my fingers.

I started playing with my nipples and imagined Chaeyoung's fingers pinching them, rolling them between her fingertips.

,,Fuck Chae". I moaned out and bit my bottom lip to keep quiet.

I couldn't wait any longer and opened my drawer to take out my vibrator. I slowly held it against my clit, making my eyes roll back.

I had to hold my hand over my mouth to keep quiet and started thrusting my hips slowly up and down to built up friction.

„Mmm fuck Chaeyoung". I moaned out and threw my head back.

„I'm right here love". I heard a husky voice say and my eyes shot open in shock.

I shot up and my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw Chaeyounv leaning against my door frame. I didn't even hear the door opening.

Why am I so dumb and don't lock my door?

I covered my naked body with my blanket and my face felt like it was on fire.

,, C-Chae I-I'm so sorry I-".

She walked into my room, closed the door behind her and locked it. Her eyes were piercing through mine and I gulped.

Her body slowly came closer, my heart was beating so fast by now and when I felt the mattress dip with her sitting down on it my palms began to sweat.

„May I know what made you this...aroused?". She asked and smirked at me while her eyes raked over my naked arms and neck.