MISS MYOUI

⚠️MINA G!P⚠️

Chaeyoung's POV

It wasn't a rare occasion anymore that I would bring Mina her lunch and spend my break in her office, eating in relative silence while we both worked on the layouts.

So today, as was the routine every Wednesday these days, I brought Mina her usual salad wrap with a latte.

With a warm smile I handed her the latte and wrap at her desk before sitting down on one of the white couches that framed Mina's office, carefully taking out my taco, knowing that if I spilled anything, not only would it never come out of this very, VERY, white fabric, but Mina would probably break into my apartment and murder me in my sleep.

She was glancing at me and smiled. I liked these smiles, a lot. I hoped Mina would keep smiling at me like that forever.

She took a bite of her lettuce wrap, letting out a small pleased moan at the taste.

„I don't know why, but when the new assistant brings me lunch it's always disappointing".

The offhanded comment wasn't unusual, but the warmness in Mina's voice caught me by surprise, making me pause, my taco hovering in front of my opened mouth as I turned to face her.

The smile gracing Mina's lips widened, making me blush lightly before quickly averting my eyes and proceeding to enthusiastically eat my taco.

Mina, however, didn't miss the sudden colour that spread over my cheeks, and smirked into her lettuce wrap.

To be honest, she never missed a thing that I did, how I fumbled with my glasses when nervous or embarrassed, how my gaze lingered a little too long to be strictly professional whenever Mina wore a particularly form-fitting dress and how I fidgeted whenever Mina stood a little too close.

These were things Mina noticed very much.

My head snapped up at Mina's pained hiss, forgetting my food as I stood up, panic in my eyes and quickly made my way around Mina's desk.

She spilled her hot latte on her lap.

„Are you alright Miss Myoui?". I said alarmed, my eyes looking over my boss quickly and coming to stop on the large stain now adorning Mina's pants.

I quickly grabbed a fist full of tissues from Mina's desk and immediately started dabbing the spot seeping into her lap.

„That was hot coffee Miss Myoui. You should run some c-cold water over it". I stuttered as I quickly realised I was practically groping my boss in the middle of the day, my hands snapped away as if I burned myself.

Mina let out a sigh and stood up, sauntering over to her bathroom.

„Just an accident, not to worry, I have spare clothes in there, I'll be back in a minute". She said and disappeared behind the door, leaving me standing next to her desk, clutching the sodden tissues and staring after her.

A few minutes later she emerged back from the bathroom, sporting an almost sinfully tight dress, the dark fabric hugging her curves just the right way.

My eyes widened slightly as I looked her up and down, my breath hitching in my throat at the sight, my pupils dilating.

„W-Woah". I blushed and was mentally slapping myself for letting it slip out of my mouth.

A smirk formed on her lips, a smirk which almost looked predatory as she practically glided over to me, stopping mere inches in front of me and then turned around, her back now facing me.

,,Could you be a dear and help me with the zipper, Chaeyoung-ah?".

There was a certain tone in Mina's voice I had never heard before. A low rumble, almost seductive.