THE KISS

If we are to fall,
I hope we fall like the rains;
Beautifully, powerfully
And with Grace

As day's went by Anastasia got more and more confused about how she felt about William. Was she finally falling for him?

Anastasia woke up to a text from William and immediately got up from bed.
"Hey are you free today?"
"Yeah I just have to stop by the salon to get my hair done, what's up?" She replied.
"Can we hang out together."
"Sure, I'll let you know." She responded. She found herself smiling at the fact that she was going to hang out with William. "What am I doing I love Aaron, right?" She asked herself. Even though she accepted she couldn't help feel guilty that she didn't tell William about Aaron and this made her sick to her stomach. "I have to tell him or else I might go mad." She quickly got ready for the salon and left home.

It didn't take too long until her hair was done, she looked as radiant as ever and after settling the bill she was on her way to Williams house. She knocked at the gate and immediately met his siblings. "Hi I'm Anastasia, is William around?" She asked. "Yeah he is, stay here and we'll call him." They said and ran off to call him. And with that William came to welcome her with a broad smile on his face.

"Hey Anastasia, please get in." He said. When she got inside they talked and laughed. "William are your parents okay with you bringing girls home?" She asked. "I've never really brought a girl home before but I'm sure they'll be okay with it." He said. "Well I still don't feel comfortable with being here." She said.

They continued talking for a while and everything went pretty well that she forgot to tell William about Aaron. "You know William, you're not serious you should stop making everything a joke." She jokingly said. "Oh really? Don't worry then I'm serious now." He said. Anastasia went on telling him stories until William rudely answered. "You know what Anastasia I don't give a shit."
This phrase made Anastasia flinch a bit but she knew he was joking so she decided to play along. "Oh really then I'm leaving." She said. And with that she was on her way but when she took a few steps and he didn't stop her, now it got personal. She was now upset and about to leave. William came running to stop her from leaving.

"Anastasia please wait!" He shouted. She opened the gate and when he got there, he shut the gate and started to pull her back. "Please let me explain Anastasia." He pleaded. But Anastasia was too upset to listen and she kept trying to leave. William was much stronger than her and kept pulling her back until she'd listen. As William kept pulling, Anastasia continued to struggle against his grip on her until she slipped and they both fell to the ground.

 As William kept pulling, Anastasia continued to struggle against his grip on her until she slipped and they both fell to the ground

When Anastasia fell to the ground she opened her eyes to see William above her. She was still in shock and couldn't process what was happening until William started laughing and she realization hit her. She immediately pushed him away and ran for the exit but William effortlessly pulled her back and asked for her patience. She allowed him to talk and he began to explain himself and he apologized. Anastasia subconsciously hugged him and felt a tear drop from her eyes. William was shocked at first but he understood her. "Anastasia I'm sorry, please don't cry."

They stayed like that until Anastasia started to pull away from him. When she was just about to step back, William reeled her back to him and started kissing her, softly then more urgently like he wasn't going to see her again. When he pulled back they were both breathless, he held her close and looked into her eyes as if searching for something.

 When he pulled back they were both breathless, he held her close and looked into her eyes as if searching for something

He kept looking at her until he heard a shout from the house, it was his Mum. "WILLIAM WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" She shouted from her bedroom window. "Ahhhh Mum!" He nervously said. Anastasia was both confused and scared at the sound of her shouting. William quickly offered to escort Anastasia and told his parents he'd be back home soon to explain himself. As he was escorting her Anastasia asked, " I can't help but feel this is my fault, are you sure you'll be okay?"
"Relax, I'll be fine just go home and rest I'll text you later." He whispered while hugging her goodbye. When he finally pulled away he went home and Anastasia felt even worse.

When Anastasia got home she freshened up and waited for Williams text. When her phone rang she immediately got it only to be disappointed because it wasn't William, instead it was Aaron. When she saw his text she felt her heart drop.

Anastasia's life slowly started to change and she didn't know what to do. Was she going to stay with Aaron or William?