More So, Hikigaya Hachiman Does Not Really Understand What 'Youth' Is.

"Youth is a lie"...

Let me tell you something about youth: it is nothing but evil. Those of you, whom rejoice in youth, are perpetually deceiving yourselves and those around you, you perceive everything about the reality surrounding you in a positive shed of light; even if you make a life-threatening mistake, it would still be seen as evidence of youth, confined in a single page of your memories. I'll give you an example. If such people were to dabble in criminal acts such as shoplifting or mass rioting, it would be called 'youthful indiscretion'. If they were to fail an exam, they would claim that school is not solely a place to learn. So long as they are in the face of 'youth', they'll showcase a distortion of any commonly held beliefs or social norms that are erroneous.

Under their discretion, lies, secrets, crimes and even failure are nothing but the spice of one's youth. And in their corrupt ways, they discover something peculiar about failure. They conclude that while their own failures are generally part of the enjoyment of youth, the failures of others should be shot down as mere failures and nothing more. If failure could be seen as evidence of one's youth, wouldn't it be strange not to view those who fail to make friends as experiencing the height of their youth? Of course, they wouldn't acknowledge it. It comes to nothing.

The whole thing is nothing but a result of their opportunism.

Ergo, it is a sham.

Full of lies, deception, secrets and fraud which ought to be condemned:
They are evil.

With that being said, as ironic as it is:
Those who do not glorify their youth are the truly righteous ones.
In conclusion, those whom enjoy their youth:

RIAJUU! GO BLOW YOURSELF UP!

As I had expected: Youth is full of nothing but lies. 

After losing a baseball tournament during their third year, they shed tears to make themselves seem beautiful, like those shounen manga. After failing their college entrance exam, they insist that their failure is simply a life experience, as they're just learning how to live their lives. After having failed to confess, they withdraw. They deceive themselves by feigning ignorance on the grounds that they have been thinking about that person's happiness. And then there's this. Anticipating a romantic comedy with an unsociable, irritating so-called tsundere girl, which is never going to happen. My essay doesn't require any form of amendments. 

As expected, youth is a pretense, a deceptive word, and fraudulent.

***

All of a sudden, my fortunes had changed from being exceptionally terrible to an even more unfavourable, worsening and inadequate state of affairs, after I had written those aforementioned words of truth on a piece of paper. It was an essay I had written, ideally, to demonstrate how 'remorseless' a phase of youth can be, especially when seen in a positive light, ignoring the fact that it can be just as deceptive. However, I had overlooked the fact of what could have been an agonizingly remorseless way rather than the coalescence of the youth phase, which was the terrible circumstance now in front of me as I stood listening to such a speech about my essay for more or less, what, a year already?

 However, I had overlooked the fact of what could have been an agonizingly remorseless way rather than the coalescence of the youth phase, which was the terrible circumstance now in front of me as I stood listening to such a speech about my essay ...

After what may last forever, she, Shizuka Hiratsuka-sensei, began to speak about her opinion on my well-written essay that is full of complexity for those whom may have read it properly.

"What kind of essay is this? Are you really this stupid? And what are all these fancy words? What are you, a Monogatari serial novelist? Don't you really understand your hypocrisy at this moment?"

(Wait, didn't you just compare me to Nishio Ishin? Honestly, that would have been a heck of compliment had you said this in any matter of circumstance rather than what is present, because if I keep doing so, I would definitely be one of the greatest Light Novel authors that has ever lived. Also, hold on, didn't she say Monogatari? How did she know that franchise, out of all popular novels? Didn't she spend her teenage during the mid of Heisei era? I thought she is a huge Dragon Ball fan!)

"I deeply understood my hypocrisy, especially at this very moment. But please, as it was said on the essay, I don't prefer to do any revision of my essay, mostly because it's a mundane task and this essay already is perfect, which means I have no need to-

 But please, as it was said on the essay, I don't prefer to do any revision of my essay, mostly because it's a mundane task and this essay already is perfect, which means I have no need to-